PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs Broncos Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots can still win this game even with conceding the run. What they absolutely cannot do is a poor job in pass protection as well. I expect a lot of hurry up offense to slow down the pass rush as well as the occasional run to again slow down the pass rush and keep the defense honest.

So based on wind...i can see Denver trying to run it a lot. i now think the run D will decided the outcome of this game as crazy as it may sound

I love how the guest they brought on just to have a Peyton guy has ridiculous arguments. He mentioned him breaking the all time TD record as an example of how great he's playing. WTF.

Logic fail, like always with Peyton people. He didn't throw the 509 touchdowns this month, dumb ass

If Brady was in Denver that offense would be throwing 60 touchdown passes a season

So based on wind...i can see Denver trying to run it a lot. i now think the run D will decided the outcome of this game as crazy as it may sound
Or their run D, if we have to run a lot because of the wind.

Wind won't be an issue, remember last years game. Tom was laser accurate going into the wind or with the wind

Wind won't be an issue, remember last years game. Tom was laser accurate going into the wind or with the wind

Brady is the best elements quarterback of all time. The mere notion that we're going to have to try to run it because of the wind is hilarious.

I think it's fair to say that we should feel confident knowing that the Broncos have never beaten the Patriots with Gronk on the field

Or their run D, if we have to run a lot because of the wind.

Brady throws more of a bullet and a better overall ball..manning throws up these deep floaters in the perfect spot. Won't be perfect floaters if it's a 20 mph wind

If manning trys to throw middle to deep balls..and they don't go well..they will be more run heavy then normal...except redzone so he can get more TDs. Run D will be KEY

SMASH THE MOONHEAD!!!

We really didn't grab VJax.

So now our entire season is going to rely on Gronk staying healthy.

The Patriots can still win this game even with conceding the run.

I don't think they can. If they concede the run...Manning will feast on play action like he always does. Stop the run...PA goes out the window.

Also last year when the Broncos got huge lead - I think we had 2 huge TOs in first half and lost the TO battle if I am not mistaken. Win the TO battle...winning the TO battle at home, their #s are amazing.

We really didn't grab VJax.

So now our entire season is going to rely on Gronk staying healthy.

Lafell is stating to come into his own here has well..been a great weapon lately

Manning has a 77.8 QB rating when winds are at least 14mph

and it will be at least 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes