PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPats

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
In Bill Belichick's press conference a reporter mentioned the number of Patriot players who were on the roster throughout since the 2001 Super Bowl. I was able to guess the players involved but for the purposes of making this more difficult, I will withold the number.

Who can guess the players that have been through this playoff craziness from 2001 to present?

Tom Brady, Troy Brown, Tedy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel,Richard Seymour,Patrick Pass, Kevin Faulk,Matt Light,Larry Izzo....and Bill Belichick

Very close, but you are 1 short. And I am ignoring coaches becuase I think prettty much all that remain were there then.

Brady
Faulk
Troy
Light
Seymour
Vrabel
Bruschi
Izzo

Pass
Tebucky

Well, Tebucky was not on the team throughout, so he is not the 10th I am considering, on the same sort of page Ken Walter would not apply either.

Long snapper and snow angel maker, Lonie Paxton

Dang, my work network is slow ;-)

Last edited:
Yup that's all of them. I love how people continue to say how the Pats have missed their opportunity when they have set done things this season such as the given up the fewest points allowed by any Patriot team with so much turnover. Truly a tribute to our Coaching staff and Front Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back