PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Today - Draft Recap

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice clip...geez...this O'Connell kid is FAST...are we looking at Brady's heir apparent?

nice clip...geez...this O'Connell kid is FAST...are we looking at Brady's heir apparent?

The kid is like a Tim Tebow. Except he didnt play for a big school.

He is extremely talented but really raw. Can he be the Steve Young to Bradys Montana? I think if he blooms the way you want him too he can but the thing is how long are you going to sign him for to see if that happens.

Does anyone know if the "Patriots All-Access" program will be on the net? I just moved to Georgia, so I don't have any local channels.

I really want to see more footage from the Patriots war room...

Great question. I'd love to watch the show on the net, also.

Christinia is divina; :singing:
hey here's a draft recap from draftsharks, they didn't rave about us but said Mayo was good-

http://www.draftsharks.com/

NEW ENGLAND
The New England Patriots drafted LB Jerod Mayo from Tennessee with the #10 overall pick. They traded down from #7 with New Orleans, swapped a 5th for the Saints' 3rd, then took the 6'2/242-ln linebacker. Mayo was a stud in the brutal SEC, posting 140 tackles last year with 8.5 stops for losses, 1.5 sacks, and 1 INT. He started 13 games in the middle. You'll see Mayo on the field fairly soon. In their first game this season, Tedy Bruschi will be 35, Mike Vrabel 33, Adalius Thomas 31, and Junior Seau will be 39 (if he returns after shoulder surgery). In the 2nd round the Patriots took 5'9 ½ CB Terrence Wheatley from Colorado. He might be undersized and has injury issues but he's a ball hawk. Bonus: New England signed street free-agent CB Fernando Bryant to a cheap 1-year, $776,000 deal. He’s familiar with new Pats secondary coach Dom Capers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back