PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots tattoos: Anyone got any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
been thinking about getting a "tat" of a Gillette razor but trying to find a good place for it to be surrounded by hair. May have to go on my head somewhere.

Alright here are a couple of mine:

Pats.jpg

Patjew, seriously, no offense, but THAT is the ugliest tattoo I have ever seen! I really hope that is a joke because, if not, brah, WOW!

(Anyway, I thought Jewish people weren't allowed to get tattoos. Isn't that part of the religion? This tattoo could be a big reason why!)

OMG!!! If that is real Patjew there is no way that was a few years ago please tell us that this the hoax of the year LOL!!!!

Here's mine, it's the coolest thing I own, and I get to carry my Pats pride with me at all times!:

n156800006_30550441_1656.jpg

I'm the one on the far right, obviously. Anyway, got it done in 07 I think, I want to get the old Pat Patriot logo on my other thigh, soon hopefully :)

and here's another shot of me and two fellow Pats fans I met at a Pats/Dolphins game a couple years ago:

n156800006_30700267_8216.jpg

Cool people.

OMG!!! If that is real Patjew there is no way that was a few years ago please tell us that this the hoax of the year LOL!!!!

The tattoo that Patjew put up, is a famous tattoo fail. If it actually is Patjew's, gutted ;)

Oh come on, that thing has no character.

I think you need another tattoo. Preferably by the same artist and on an even more visible portion of your anatomy. :D

and here's another shot of me and two fellow Pats fans I met at a Pats/Dolphins game a couple years ago:

n156800006_30700267_8216.jpg

Cool people.

I love the Pat Patriot one, just finding an artist that can get it right :) Hey Patjew? ;)

Anybody see Vince Young's new tat?

vince-young-tattoo.jpg

Strong possibility that is a dude with chicken legs... not that there is anything wrong with that.

I just threw up in my mouth. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back