PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots have an interest in Dolphins TE Mike Gesicki

mike_usagisan

Staff member
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sorry if someone else has already broken this one out, but I didn't see it and I want to will this one into happening.

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

Sorry if someone else has already broken this one out, but I didn't see it and I want to will this one into happening.

We have him on the roster already in the form of Hunter Henry pass.

He can catch the ball but not much of a run blocker.

We kinda need that IMO.

Draft Darnell Washington and call it a day at TE.
I would love the possibility but we would have to move up considerably from #46 I think Darnell Washington goes in the mid 30's.

Scott Chandler feelings, was good on the Bills, came here and was a sidenote

He can catch the ball but not much of a run blocker.

We kinda need that IMO.

Draft Darnell Washington and call it a day at TE.
I'd take Darnell at #46. I really like Mike Mayer at #14. Trade back a little bit and take Luke Musgrave too.

EDIT: not all at once. one of the above.

Last edited:
Gesicki is a much much more dynamic receiver than Henry. Not even close. He’s a worse blocker though.

I'd take Darnell at #46. I really like Mike Mayer at #14. Trade back a little bit and take Luke Musgrave too.

EDIT: not all at once. one of the above.
Mayer at 14 seems rich to me but I have no idea.

At 14 I want either a LT, WR or front 7 disruptive, wrecking machine.

Mayer at 14 seems rich to me but I have no idea.

At 14 I want either a LT, WR or front 7 disruptive, wrecking machine.
I think we could see Bill trade back, get Broderick Jones later in R1, and then snag Washington with whatever pick he gains. But, as you say, what do I know? Is Jaxson Smith Njigma a true #1, or is he a #2? I can't see Bill taking a true stud WR at 14 and having it work. Like Addison or Johnston. The much safer play is Skornoski, like you suggest.

I think we could see Bill trade back, get Broderick Jones later in R1, and then snag Washington with whatever pick he gains. But, as you say, what do I know? Is Jaxson Smith Njigma a true #1, or is he a #2? I can't see Bill taking a true stud WR at 14 and having it work. Like Addison or Johnston. The much safer play is Skornoski, like you suggest.
I leave the draft scouting information aggregation and guesswork to Notorious BGC who guesses like everyone else.

I leave the draft scouting information aggregation and guesswork to Notorious BGC who guesses like everyone else.
I Dont Care Whatever GIF

This time of year I don't mind playing the game a little. If I get one Pats draft pick correct I feel like a winner. ;)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back