PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots have an interest in Dolphins TE Mike Gesicki

mike_usagisan

Staff member
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sorry if someone else has already broken this one out, but I didn't see it and I want to will this one into happening.

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

Sorry if someone else has already broken this one out, but I didn't see it and I want to will this one into happening.

We have him on the roster already in the form of Hunter Henry pass.

He can catch the ball but not much of a run blocker.

We kinda need that IMO.

Draft Darnell Washington and call it a day at TE.
I would love the possibility but we would have to move up considerably from #46 I think Darnell Washington goes in the mid 30's.

Scott Chandler feelings, was good on the Bills, came here and was a sidenote

He can catch the ball but not much of a run blocker.

We kinda need that IMO.

Draft Darnell Washington and call it a day at TE.
I'd take Darnell at #46. I really like Mike Mayer at #14. Trade back a little bit and take Luke Musgrave too.

EDIT: not all at once. one of the above.

Last edited:
Gesicki is a much much more dynamic receiver than Henry. Not even close. He’s a worse blocker though.

I'd take Darnell at #46. I really like Mike Mayer at #14. Trade back a little bit and take Luke Musgrave too.

EDIT: not all at once. one of the above.
Mayer at 14 seems rich to me but I have no idea.

At 14 I want either a LT, WR or front 7 disruptive, wrecking machine.

Mayer at 14 seems rich to me but I have no idea.

At 14 I want either a LT, WR or front 7 disruptive, wrecking machine.
I think we could see Bill trade back, get Broderick Jones later in R1, and then snag Washington with whatever pick he gains. But, as you say, what do I know? Is Jaxson Smith Njigma a true #1, or is he a #2? I can't see Bill taking a true stud WR at 14 and having it work. Like Addison or Johnston. The much safer play is Skornoski, like you suggest.

I think we could see Bill trade back, get Broderick Jones later in R1, and then snag Washington with whatever pick he gains. But, as you say, what do I know? Is Jaxson Smith Njigma a true #1, or is he a #2? I can't see Bill taking a true stud WR at 14 and having it work. Like Addison or Johnston. The much safer play is Skornoski, like you suggest.
I leave the draft scouting information aggregation and guesswork to Notorious BGC who guesses like everyone else.

I leave the draft scouting information aggregation and guesswork to Notorious BGC who guesses like everyone else.
I Dont Care Whatever GIF

This time of year I don't mind playing the game a little. If I get one Pats draft pick correct I feel like a winner. ;)

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back