PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots hall of Fame? Bingo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was coach for 2 years and essentially already left before the biggest game in franchise history was even played while it was still his watch.

Tuna can go to Canton and celebrate for 40 years - well deserved for his record in its entirety. Anyone who even gives him consideration in foxboro should be banished from the NE area.

To be fair, the SB loss to GB was at the end of Parcells 4th year, but your point is still valid.

As more of the team of the 2000's retire it's only going to get harder for guys like Clayborn, Marion, James, Adams, Antwine and others to get in.

Brady, Light, Law, McGinist, Vrabel, Johnson, Harrison, Koppen, Faulk, Wilfork, Seymour, Welker, Milloy and others would get voted in before any of the old times. Maybe it would be close in the cases of Milloy, Seymour and Law only because some fans are still bitter towards them and that's without even envoking the name of the Colt's kicker. :D

congratulations to Troy # 80 !

i was able to met him in London when Pats playied TB- he was very very nice, we made also a photo together

great choice

i hope also Houston Antwine # 65 will find a place

Bledsoe and Brown,back to back years and two of my all time favorite Patriots.

It doesn't get better than that! :)

Agreed, so happy for both of them.
Troy is the ultimate Patriot

Congratulations to Mr. Brown

As a geezer I remember Antwine & Hunt and earlier players like Larry Eisenhauer and Bob Dee. As an older kid I loved us having a team and not having the NY Giants stuffed down our TV throats. Who knew that it would come full circle 50 yrs later with more Jint stuffing? Bummah. :mad:
Boy does THAT jog a few memories. Bob Dee was the DC of the Quincy Giants in the fall of 1969 when I played for that team. Ross O'hanley another former Patriot CB back in the 60's was the HC. And yes, it was cool to be coached by someone you rooted for as a kid

Other comments on the topic:

1. Mo is right that there should be another route for the Vets of the 60's, and 70's to get consideration.

2. Bill Parcells should NEVER be allowed into the Pats HOF, except as a visitor. Its embarrassing to have him nominated as a Patriot....and insulting to other possible nominees.

3. Lets not lose sight in all this that Fred Marion was a worthy nominee, and I hope he gets in eventually

4. Congratulations to Troy, and I hope he will continue to be involved with the Pats in some manner going on into the future, either with the media, or directly with the team in some capacity. He's a big part of who the Pats are and who we hope they continue to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft