PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Fan from Vancouver, Canada

ajax

Rookie
Reaction score
Whats up everyone, Patriots fan from Vancouver checking in! I started to really get into football at around 2006 when I started to play. I had always liked Brady as a player and how he went from 199th overall to the top. Fittingly it went from Brady to the Patriots and am now diehard fan! Atleast I try to be lol. Up until this year I followed the team a fair amount but something this season really got me into it and I love it. I've watched every game I had a chance to and follow them religiously. Anyways just thought I'd start off here. GO PATS!!

I'll be in Downtown Vancouver for the Miami game on 12/24 and am wondering if you have any suggestions as to where I should watch the game. Specifically I'll be staying at Sutton Place.

Thanks

In case anyone finds this thread looking for info on Vancouver, I ended up watching the game at Forum Sports Bar on Granville. The bartender is a Pats fan so I didn't even need to ask for the Pats game. Plenty of TVs and a good place to watch football.

The night before I scouted out about 5 sports bars in Downtown Vancouver and it was tough even finding employees who understood the concept of NFL Ticket.

Not sure,but it might be a "Left Coast" thing.....

How do you compare Canadian football with the NFL?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back