PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots fan files consumer complaint against the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momentum is growing! Even if you feel this is a one-in-a-million shot, if you are a Patriots Fan, signing sends a loud and clear message; not only to the MA AG, but to the NFL and even the Krafts!

The Patriots get nearly 2/3 of a million fans into Gillette each season and hundreds of thousands more who watch them on tv each season. Getting 10-15% of "us" to sign, will send that message to the NFL Offices, loud and clear!

Don't take my word for it, check out the #DefendTheWall leader, Jerry Thornton, who hits the nail on the head with his assessment!

CLICK HERE - THORNOGRAPHY: PATRIOTS FANS START PETITION TO GET DRAFT PICKS BACK

Then Click, Sign then Share The PETITION

Signed. Best of luck with this.

Signed.

Signed.

Losing picks (especially when we didn't do anything wrong) is mortifying, but what actual harm did we suffer from it that isn't pure speculation?

We take the money we would have spent on the picks, sign someone like Forte (who is almost certainly bringing more to the table than any rookie) and how are we any worse off?

I think this is why Kraft isn't really making too much fuss over this and why any lawsuit would be futile as the damages are purely speculative.

I am the guy who is pursuing the Consumer Complaint, which by the way was vetted through a prominent attorney for it's viability, beforehand. Kraft can't do anything, his hands are tied. It was all but confirmed when I received a call from someone very close to him to pass along Mr. Kraft's deep appreciation for my my interest in taking this action and for my effort to take on this fight. He's bound by an agreement he signed when he took ownership of the team and he really couldn't have done much without risking being ostracized by the other owners, or worse. Class Action suits have always failed where there has been successful cases won against the NHL, NFL and MLB from consumer protection laws. It's a long shot, but it's a shot that can also make some noise all the way up to the Commissioner's Office. Kraft heard it, others have heard it. Three weeks ago, this topic was NOT in the news...put it this way, it's not a total coincidence that it's suddenly become a hot topic all thew ay to the national sports circles. (Networking works!)

Jim D

If there's a way to do repeated experiments on inflated NFL footballs and film the results with official documentation, that would make a nice addendum. I SAW experiments done at games this season that showed the Ideal Gas Law in action and PROVE Goodell is a GIGANTIC LYING SACK OF SHYT. Force the experimental data into the public arena and MAKE the NFL confront their supreme idiocy and contemptible incompetence.

I am the guy who is pursuing the Consumer Complaint, which by the way was vetted through a prominent attorney for it's viability, beforehand. Kraft can't do anything, his hands are tied. It was all but confirmed when I received a call from someone very close to him to pass along Mr. Kraft's deep appreciation for my my interest in taking this action and for my effort to take on this fight. He's bound by an agreement he signed when he took ownership of the team and he really couldn't have done much without risking being ostracized by the other owners, or worse. Class Action suits have always failed where there has been successful cases won against the NHL, NFL and MLB from consumer protection laws. It's a long shot, but it's a shot that can also make some noise all the way up to the Commissioner's Office. Kraft heard it, others have heard it. Three weeks ago, this topic was NOT in the news...put it this way, it's not a total coincidence that it's suddenly become a hot topic all thew ay to the national sports circles. (Networking works!)

Jim D

Godspeed to you, sir!

I remain skeptical that the fans have a legal remedy and doubt that Goodell can be shamed into doing the right thing but I would like nothing better than to be wrong about that.

If you haven't already done so, you should read the amicus curiae brief of Prof. Robert Blecker (my old law school professor). It does a very good job of breaking down the flaws of the NFL investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back