PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Facing a Must Win Game Sunday Night in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think it's very likely that the Pats would win 5 in a row against this schedule:

vs Ind (currently the only winless team in the league)
at Was (losers of 4 in a row and starting an awful QB)
at Den (I know NE doesn't traditionally play well there, but that's a game they should win handily)
vs Mia (ranked #2 in the Suck for Luck race; this game will be a cold-weather game in Foxboro for the Dolphins...and they never win those)
vs Buf (ok, a decent team, but they've lost 3 of their last 5, and with games at Dal, at NYJ, vs Ten, and at SD still to go before facing NE, there's a good chance they could essentially be out of it by the time they play NE)

I find it hard to believe someone who has been following the Pats for a while (as I'm sure you have) would have such a low opinion of this team which, though it does have flaws, is still in 1st place and has lost just 3 times to 3 good teams.....such a low opinion that you think it's very unlikely that they could sweep those 5 games against *that* schedule?? Wow.

Believe it or not, that's my opinion to the question that you asked. To me, this is a must win game. Even with a win, it's going to be very difficult for this team to have success in the playoffs.

Believe it or not, that's my opinion to the question that you asked. To me, this is a must win game. Even with a win, it's going to be very difficult for this team to have success in the playoffs.

I agree with your last statement, but I don't know why this is a must-win. Their schedule the rest of the way is very favorable, and they've lost 3 games to good teams by a combined 16 points, being very much in every one of those games with 1 minute to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes