PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots confessional

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2001, I was doing an NFL Picks league, and the minute Bledsoe went down I told all of my friends no matter the spread to pick the opposing team. Eventhough they started winning I continued to pick against them no matter what because it was becoming an anti-jinx tactic. So my confession is I am responsible for the Patriots Dynasty.

the taildragger said:
a messageboard has just aroused me and that's disturbing...what the heck -- PLEASE post again Nikki. and often.
Here's some trivia: who was the first female patsfans.com poster to confess her attraction to the cheerleading babes? She's a regular poster here still. Don't bother looking, I'm almost positive it was before 'the evil one' hacked the forum last year.
zarakotas5 said:
3) I stopped being a Patriots fan (fairweather style) after Lawyer got cut. I took pride in seeing his potential as a rook and I was pissed.
When did you start again? :)

patchick said:
Any guilty Patriots secrets to get off your chest? These have been weighing on me:

1. I think Ron Borges consistently writes the best leads in town. His lead after the Arizona game -- "Apparently, Junior Seau is still an impact player. All he had to do last night was show up on the Jumbotron screen and the Patriots' run defense improved." -- slayed me. (But at least I felt bad about myself afterwards.)

2. When Adam Vinatieri left...I didn't particularly care.

Thanks for listening. I'm off to drink some expiatory koolaid.

1.I would rather have Steve Israel at Cornerback the Asante Samuel.
2.I wish Robert Edwards would have never played in that darn Pro Bowl.
3.I have a Kitten Named PatsCat
------------------------------------

Isaac said:
Great thread.

I have developed that Richard Seymour-habit of pulling my shoulders back after I do something physical, very embarrassing.

Oh my lord, I just realized I've begun doing that too. It hadn't even registered as a conscious act until you posted that. Holy smokes!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Here's some trivia: who was the first female patsfans.com poster to confess her attraction to the cheerleading babes? She's a regular poster here still. Don't bother looking, I'm almost positive it was before 'the evil one' hacked the forum last year.
When did you start again? :)

Who was it that hacked the forum? I never got the story on all that.
(or I did and have since forgotten)
And my guess is SeahawksPatriotsChick?

1. My cat's name is Brady and my dog's name is Bruschi.

2. I never, ever liked Drew Bledsoe. At times, I secretly willed him to fail (a la the '97 superbowl).

3. I fell on my face in downtown Jacksonville before the third SB and blamed my fat lip and broken teeth on an Iggles fan. But I rallied and watched the game anyways.

4. At the time they got him from NY, I didn't realize what the BFD was about BB.

milwaukeebeers44 said:
1. My cat's name is Brady and my dog's name is Bruschi.

Very cool :D My dog is Brady, and when I get another lab, I want to name him Bruschi.

Nikki said:
Very cool :D My dog is Brady, and when I get another lab, I want to name him Bruschi.

That was actually on my short list of choices when it came to naming my lab, but I decided naming my dog after a Pats player was a girly thing to do. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
milwaukeebeers44 said:
4. At the time they got him from NY, I didn't realize what the BFD was about BB.

Same here. I was very upset that they would trade a first round pick for that guy. He had never done anything as a head coach.

TNPatsFan said:
That was actually on my short list of choices when it came to naming my lab, but I decided naming my dog after a Pats player was a girly thing to do. :D

Yeah, I am pretty girlie ;)

Totally OT..........but what kind of lab do you have? How old? Name? I love labs :)

Last edited:
Nikki said:
Yeah, I am pretty girlie ;)

Totally OT..........but what kind of lab do you have? How old? Name? I love labs :)

I have a 14 month old black lab named Boomer.

I have a new confession:

I'm glad I got to the Branch thing first, I think that's the first time my name has been on a thread as the threadstarter when the views counter is nearing 7,000. Meeehehehehe.

TNPatsFan said:
I have a 14 month old black lab named Boomer.

I have a 2 year old chocolate lab named Brady.

Sometime you will have to post a photo of Boomer. Would love to see a photo of him :)

Nikki said:
Sometime you will have to post a photo of Boomer. Would love to see a photo of him :)

I'll see what I can do.

atlpatsfan said:
1. I thought we gave up too much for BB. (I was wrong)

2. I thought we made a mistake not putting Bledsoe back in once her was healthy.(I was wrong again)

3. I had to stop playing my office football pool. I never won because I could never bring myself to go against the Pats or for the Cowboys or the Jets.

HAHAHA...I decided not to play the office pool this year because I could not go against the Patriots. I also have specific teams I never go for...as a result I did not do as well as everyone expected. So I am done...or at least I think I am done.

Nikki said:
here I am in my av, sweets

wait, cripes, that darn dyslexia again

nevermind

Broomer said:
here I am in my av, sweets

wait, cripes, that darn dyslexia again

nevermind

LOL :D

That is QUITE the hair statement in that avatar :eek:

Nikki said:
LOL :D

That is QUITE the hair statement in that avatar :eek: