PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots coaching staff get what they deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is sad is you being a self-proclaimed know it all who has show you don't know ANYTHING. I can guarantee you that at the very least BOR, Patriots-80, myself and several others in this thread know more about than you have shown.
No no Db! I am full of awe for THE HIVES knowledge, please don't include me in your list of football wisemen, not in comparison to THE HIVES. :nono: I am a humble reader of children's books and genuflect to his greater knowledge and experience while I paste an attentive expression on my face for his next dissertation.

I just realized the title of this post is exactly correct, and the answer is:

3 Sb Championships and a record of 82-28 in th elast 6 years.

Wow, think about that. 82-28 in 6 years. Has any team ever done better?
I cant think of any team that has ever won 82 games in 6 years.

I just realized the title of this post is exactly correct, and the answer is:

3 Sb Championships and a record of 82-28 in th elast 6 years.

Wow, think about that. 82-28 in 6 years. Has any team ever done better?
I cant think of any team that has ever won 82 games in 6 years.

I believe they hold the same record as the Aikman led Cowboys. It's this upcoming year which should create separation, as the Cowboys began their decent at this point in their run.

I believe they hold the same record as the Aikman led Cowboys. It's this upcoming year which should create separation, as the Cowboys began their decent at this point in their run.

Not to mention Jimmy Johnson had checked out two years prior

Last edited:

Very close.
They did win 82 in 6 years, but they lost 29, so we had a slightly better record.
Their 7th year was 6-10

Wow. Reading everyone's responses left me thinking of how personal you guys can get when a poster says something negative about the Patriots. You guys really need to calm down and your wasting your time talking trash over the internet. It's sad you guys think the Pats are the best organization in the world when you really don't know **** about them. You don't know if they treat their players well or not, but Deion Branch says their organization sucks. Asante Samuel will also find that out too because they won't pay him. The Patriots are turning into those teams that develop players and then show them the door when their contracts expire.

People get personal when you have ridiculous, over-the-top opinions on subjects.

Not liking Jackson playing on special teams is one thing. Ripping the organization for it like he's the first rookie to ever do that is what pisses people off. It's the same thing with your over-the-top idea of cutting Caldwell for dropping two passes.

You'll never convince me that you don't post this kind of stuff to get people riled up so don't try to act shocked when it happens.

What is sad is you being a self-proclaimed know it all who has show you don't know ANYTHING. I can guarantee you that at the very least BOR, Patriots-80, myself and several others in this thread know more about football than you have shown.

Yes, we DO know how they treat their players. We also know that Deion Branch is a friggin LIAR. So, please don't bother mentioning his name.

The Patriots aren't turning into a team that develops players and then shows them the door and its pure ignorance on your part ot say so. All I have to do is mention Matt Light, Dan Koppen, Richard Seymour and Tom Brady and your WHOLE ARGUMENT goes to garbage.

The Patriots DO pay their players. But they have the SAME RULES for all the players. The rule is that they will give you an extension, but you still play out the last year of your rookie contract because you are going to get your signing bonus (or a majority of it) during that last year.

Again, you should really make it a point to know what you are talking about before opening your mouth and proving how stupid you are.

Yawn.......Do you know the people in the Pats organization? Do you know Bill Belicheck personally? What about Pioli? I think Deion Branch knows them a little bit better than you do bro. So for you to call Deion Branch a liar is being a little ignorant on your part because you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe Deion Branch is lying, maybe he isn't. Its funny and pathetic how most fans on this board act as though they know the people in the Pats organization.

Last edited:
first off, if you read harry potter you'd realize its not just for kids....second....wide receivers are always a part of special teams, when they are the fourth and fifth wide receivers....which chad jackson obviously is...im very sick of stupid fans posting stuff on a website when they have no idea what they are really talking about

What is sad is you being a self-proclaimed know it all who has show you don't know ANYTHING. I can guarantee you that at the very least BOR, Patriots-80, myself and several others in this thread know more about football than you have shown.

Yeah, ok. If you say so. Think about this for a second. Wouldn't you be a little upset if you were Tom Brady knowing that your future go-to-guy at wide reciever may be out for next season? If you know anything about competetive sports, you would be a little upset. Knowing that your recievers next season consist of Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney? Not to mention the inconsistant Ben Watson and Daniel Graham leaving to free agency. I'm sure Brady isn't thinking about that right now due to him having a child very soon. But when the season rolls around again, I sure hope for Tom Brady's sake, that the Pats do something with the wide reciever position. To conclude, you would be a fool to say that Chad Jackson's loss isn't a big deal and that the Pats do not need an upgrade at reciever. The organization regrets putting him out on special teams because now the team probably has to spend a high pick on reciever and sign a reciever in FA when LB's are a real need for the defense.

Yawn.......Do you know the people in the Pats organization? Do you know Bill Belicheck personally? What about Pioli? I think Deion Branch knows them a little bit better than you do bro. So for you to call Deion Branch a liar is being a little ignorant on your part because you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe Deion Branch is lying, maybe he isn't. Its funny and pathetic how most fans on this board act as though they know the people in the Pats organization.

Learn how to spell the name of the HC of NEP and someone might actually take your proselytizing seriously, troll...I mean, bro. :rolleyes:

The Pats better sign WIDE RECIEVERS in the offseason that are actually legit, not chumps like Caldwell and Gaffney. They just won't get it done. I don't want them to waste another pick on a reciever early in the draft because they wouldn't play him anyways. Way to go again Patriots organization!

Caldwell had a decent season as well as Gaffney.

I'm sure all you remember were the 2 Caldwell Drops in the AFCG but they carried their weight all season.

Gaffney was a dominant receiver in the post season. Remember the heel catch in the back of the end zone?

Here are Caldwell's #'s... see for yourself

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=5934

i think in a traditional special teams lineup

it goes

#4 CB, #4 WR, #2 FS, #2 SS, #2 ROLB, K, #2 LOLB, #2 MLB, #3 LB(middle or outside), #2 CB, #3 CB

so in a traditional setup, CJ, who was listed as a #4 guy, would fit the left side of ST Kickoffs

and of course with depth, you would intergrate 2nd and 3rd string players of that position

Last edited:
Learn how to spell the name of the HC of NEP and someone might actually take your proselytizing seriously, troll...I mean, bro. :rolleyes:

Wow, I miss spelled Belichick. :rolleyes: I'm a troll because because I don't worship the Pats like you do. ok.;)

The Archives said:
It's sad you guys think the Pats are the best organization in the world when you really don't know **** about them.

Fortunately, we are blessed with the greatest football mind on this board who can explain to us why we are so wrong... It may be sad that we do not understand that rookies should not earn their stripes on ST. It may be sad that as fans of a team that won 3 SB and has Bob Kraft as the owner, we think our organization is the best in the world. So sad ... and yet, fortunately right in our midst, we have his TIGHTNESS. What would we do without him? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow, I miss spelled Belichick. :rolleyes: I'm a troll because because I don't worship the Pats like you do. ok.;)

Chives, you're stiring this schyte up just for some attention and we all know it.

Last edited:

No, you're just a troll. It's got nothing to do w/ my :rocker:.

By the way, you also misspelled "miss spelled." Pathetic, really.

Last edited:

You are beginning to sound like a very immature, he whose name we shall not mention. Having read all the threads, insomnia does this to some folk, find that you are just trying to be a self engradizing fool. Bottom line is that the Pats as do many teams use many of their front line players on ST's, it is expected, it works and there will be injuries. Do you know exactly how and when he was injured? Do you know what the actual injury is(we are hearing conflicting reports)? Bottom line, is you are begging issues and baiting posters with your idiotic threads. 82 wins in 6 years against 28 losses, is nothing short of a dynasty, to just bash inanely shows who does or does not know Pats football.

I'll try again.:rolleyes:
Archives. The Pats are a coach's team. They are also a blue collar, the 53rd guy is just as important as the #1 guy, team. This board is the very best Pats board on the net. Most of us are or have been coaches at some level. Some really do have ties to the team. Many player's family members, friends, or former team mates post here. Pay attention. Listen. Observe. In no time, you will figure out what makes this team tick. Then your posts wont sound so abrasive. I know you are a true fan. But your philosophy is being shaped by the loud mouth media types on ESPN, HBO and to a degree, the NFLN. They hate this team because it busts up their illusion of fantasy league type players and stacking teams with "pro-bowlers" is the way to go. Enjoy this forum. And LEARN!

sucks10.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes