PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots coaching staff get what they deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know more about football than you think. I played in high school, so I know somewhat how things are run.

Despite that overwhelming argument for your football knowledge, you don't have a clue.

I've read that line too many times to not comment.

"I played in high school so I know smewhat how things are run"

This has to be the most ignorant comment I have seen on this board in years.

playing High School football contributes exactly 0.00000 to knowin ghow an NFL football team is run.
You might as well say, I play Madden so I know how read a defense and that qualifies me to decide whether Tom Brady knows what he is doing.
Or I once read a book, so I am an expert on writing.
Or I have an ice cube in my drink, so I can explain to you where the Titanic went wrong.
Or..............what the hell, lets start a thread.

this is the funniest thread ever.

Wow. Reading everyone's responses left me thinking of how personal you guys can get when a poster says something negative about the Patriots. You guys really need to calm down and your wasting your time talking trash over the internet. It's sad you guys think the Pats are the best organization in the world when you really don't know **** about them. You don't know if they treat their players well or not, but Deion Branch says their organization sucks. Asante Samuel will also find that out too because they won't pay him. The Patriots are turning into those teams that develop players and then show them the door when their contracts expire.

So you can't tell the difference between a team that kisses player's *sses and one that wins? Who cares what the players that leave think. Player;s opinions are meaningless. Ask any player and they'll tell you they LOVE Herman Edwards. Meaningless.

this is the funniest thread ever.

I don't know, by thearchives saying that statement, I found it actually kinda sad. Yeah, the basic x and o's are the same but the professional level take sit a few steps above the basics. Trying to bring players in that fit what you're looking for, all the while trying to stay under a monetary cap, is no small feat. That's just one thing. I'm not trying to continue the dogpile, just throwing my .02 in.

This is what happens when you play key prospects on special teams. Why is a WR on kickoff duties? I didn't know WR's can tackle. Why play Chad Jackson on special teams when he has had problems recovering from hamstring injuries throughout the season? So the Patriots coaching staff couldn't find anyone else to go out for kickoff duties? Stupid move on their part and this is the end result. Chad Jackson was a 2nd round pick which the Pats traded up for and is expected to be the #1 guy for Tom Brady. Not anymore! Thanks Bill Belicheck for playing him on special teams you jerk. I hated it when I saw Maroney on special teams and believe it is completely unneccesary to play future prospects on special teams. Now Chad Jackson is probably going to be out for season and if he does make a miracle comeback, he still won't play much. The Pats better sign WIDE RECIEVERS in the offseason that are actually legit, not chumps like Caldwell and Gaffney. They just won't get it done. I don't want them to waste another pick on a reciever early in the draft because they wouldn't play him anyways. Way to go again Patriots organization!

You're persistent. Didn't the rest of the board decide some time ago that you are actually not a Pats fan?

He was worthless for the team before he got hurt and probably will be worthless if and when he gets back....Might be a distant relative of Marquise Hill or Andy Katzenmoyer....Only difference is he is an offensive player who looked 'offensive' in his rookie year and that meaning of 'offensive' IS 'offensive'

He was worthless for the team before he got hurt and probably will be worthless if and when he gets back....Might be a distant relative of Marquise Hill or Andy Katzenmoyer....Only difference is he is an offensive player who looked 'offensive' in his rookie year and that meaning of 'offensive' IS 'offensive'

This is stupid talk as well. Just as stupid as TheArchives rant about the Patriots coaching staff.

Jackson wasn't worthless. He contributed 3 TDs, worked as a blocking receiver on running plays and helped out on special teams. Hardly worthless.

OH, and its pretty stupid to knock Katzenmoyer when the guy did very well being thrust into the starting MLB role and then got a neck injury that could have cost him his life. Great move there sherlock.

No. I'm a disgusted Patriots fan. I was excited the day the team drafting Chad Jackson and now he is in jepordy of missing his 2nd season.

You sound like Chad's brother. You guys related?

you sound kinda like a jerk saying "they got what they deserved"

Many of us are frustrated, it's not just you.

you sound kinda like a jerk saying "they got what they deserved"

Many of us are frustrated, it's not just you.

I suppose in a way they did get what they deserved.
they put 11 players on the field for each play of a 19 game season, and some got injured. They 'deserved it' because by putting players on the field you get injuries.
Im at a loss to understand how they could have avoided getting any injuries, and at a further loss to understand how they should be accountable to having a plan that protects Chad Jackson from being one of those that get injured. On the day they played that game, expecting to be in the Super Bowl in 2 weeks, if you couldhave foreced BB to make a list of the 35 players he would pray the hardest werent injured and were available to play in the SB Chad jackson name would not have been on it.
somehow we have an enormous thread based on the assumption Chad Jackson IS the New England Patriots, and allowing what apparently is being partrayed as the greatest asset the team has to be on a football field trying to help get to a SB is a dereliction of BBs duties.

PatsNut! PatsNUT! Wheres the kid saying prayers when you need him!!!

Calm down everyone. Bethal Jackson will be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes