PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots charge fans $4.50 for tap water

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOATSE: Greatest of all tap scandals ever

Regards,
Chris

Oh Lord, not another First World Problem?

They pulled that on me at Subway once. I wanted to buy a sub roll. I only get three items in my sandwich, all relatively cheap and they are stingy with the tomatoes- even if you order extra. They were willing to sell me just the roll. When I asked how much it was, the girl looked at me with a completely straight face, no sense of embarrassment or apologetics and told me $5. This was the price of a foot long at the time. After I determined she was being serious I declined, went home, got on youtube and learned how to make my own. I have been making my own ever since. They are better than Subway's, fresher and much cheaper at about 20 cents a piece not counting the cost of running the stove.

You had to go on YouTube to figure out how to make a sammich? Well that explains a lot about some of your previous posts.

I went to youtube to learn how to make a sub roll, not a sandwich. You know, as in baking bread from scratch. Flour, water yeast, salt, sugar and heat. Work on your reading comprehension before mocking others.

There's this new thing, it's called a BAKERY. Look it up on YouTube sometime.

It is, there are water fountains.

Would you drink from a water fountain after standing in line?? Gotta do a whole lot of 'slurping' to hydrate..

Everyone knew it would be hot, they should have been prepared..

Disagree. Knowing about the hot weather ahead of time would not have changed a thing. Fans are not allowed to bring water into the stadium. This is all on the Krafts.

Not sure what you disagree about, implied that this is a basic need that a reasonable person would assume that would be available within the stadium... the assumption is that a reasonable person would have access to hydration within the stadium..

They should have been prepared and had plenty of water on hand..

Not sure what you disagree about, implied that this is a basic need that a reasonable person would assume that would be available within the stadium... the assumption is that a reasonable person would have access to hydration within the stadium..

They should have been prepared and had plenty of water on hand..

THEY. DID.

or are you intentionally ignoring where it was said (many times) that they had 4x the normal amount of bottled water in stock for the game?

last time i checked, they didnt run out of tap water...which fits your definition of having plenty of water on hand. No reason not to charge people for water just because it isnt in a bottle.

and FYI basically every bottled water brand has been proven to simply be tap water anyways...especially Aquafina/Poland Spring aka the stuff they sell there anyways

GOATSE: Greatest of all tap scandals ever

Regards,
Chris

Yep. That's what they're calling it. Everyone should Google it and read up on it. Image search it as well because they include in depth pictures from the game.

The good news is that the Patriots are making up for it with fans by hosting a Lemon Party in which fans that show up to the party are given a free glass of lemonade. That one should be Googled separately, however.

and FYI basically every bottled water brand has been proven to simply be tap water anyways...especially Aquafina/Poland Spring aka the stuff they sell there anyways

They are filtered from tap water, not just tap water. Saying "its just tap water" is no different than calling beer "tap water with some aged sugars in it".

Mmmmm, aged sugars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back