PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Raiders post-game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many TDs did Campbell throw?? ONE! 344 yards doesn't mean a damn thing. Why can't fans realize that?? Seriously.. 344 yards is BETTER than 416 and 2 TDS, 378 yards and 2, and 387 and 4.

People who can't recognize the improvement are the ones with the issue.

I swear I think some fans would have been happier if the Pats defense played like the Jets and held Campbell to about 150 yards, but gave up 34 points to the Raiders' offense.

The way I see it, there are not more than 5 teams better than the Pats right now so......

People also seem to be losing sight of the fact that the Pats have played 3 of their 4 games on the road so far.

And their one home game was against a team favored by many to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl this year.

Perspective.

Last edited:
Hey DaBruinz, getting better?What are u watching?Campbell looked comfortable all game long.

Clearly I was watching the Pats/Raiders Game. Not sure what game you were watching because Campbell did NOT look comfortable all game long as you claim. Guess that is the pessimist glass empty view of reality..

Flawed team and its gonna show down the road.Cant stop anyone.Cant get pressure.Horrific on 3rd down just like last year.Welker is a great little player but i keep saying it over and over that this team needs more production from the wrs on the outside.Brady seems to eye Gronk too much at times.

When Hernandez comes back, that will be 3 virtually uncoverable players. Branch and Ocho are more than fine as 4th/5th options.

Gronk had 1 catch for 15 yards...Brady throwing to him too much??

This D-Bag is an obvious drunk or a cracked out troll

He was targeted like 4 or 5 times, one of those passes was tipped and could have easily been intercepted.

I can guarantee u that this team wont go anywhere with just welker and the TEs.They need Ocho and Branch to contribute more.

How many TDs did Campbell throw?? ONE! 344 yards doesn't mean a damn thing. Why can't fans realize that?? Seriously.. 344 yards is BETTER than 416 and 2 TDS, 378 yards and 2, and 387 and 4.

People who can't recognize the improvement are the ones with the issue.

lol what?

Had Campbell not thrown to a wide open Chung in the endzone this game could have been a completely different story. Don't try to spin that as an awesome effort by the defense either. It would have been embarrassing if he didn't catch that throw.

Also, this was Jason Campbell. "Holding" him to 344 yards is pretty atrocious.

Last edited:
He was targeted like 4 or 5 times, one of those passes was tipped and could have easily been intercepted.

so what is your point? throwing to him 4 times is TOO MUCH???

personally, I'd like it if Brady threw to Gronk 8-10 times a game...go ahead and b!tch and moan about something else

and then run for the first down

that's how your sentence should have ended

Campbell only got ONE 1st down. The other three ended up being runs of 3,4 and 5 yards. And on the 3 yard run, Campbell actually fumbled the ball..

lol what?

Had Campbell not thrown to a wide open Chung in the endzone this game could have been a completely different story. Don't try to spin that as an awesome effort by the defense either. It would have been embarrassing if he didn't catch that throw.

Wasn't it Chung who had the interception?

Hey Jangles, it seems like passing over 300 yards on the pats is playing good defense.I miss the defense that would hit u in ur mouth and get off the field.They where terrible on 3rd downs!:confused:

so what is your point? throwing to him 4 times is TOO MUCH???

personally, I'd like it if Brady threw to Gronk 8-10 times a game...go ahead and b!tch and moan about something else

Nope

I love when he targets Gronk. Just saying that Gronk saw more action that the one catch you mentioned.

lol what?

yeah ..and if the Queen had balls balls she'd be the King...if/Then post game idiocies are moronic.Keep posting your If/Then's and I'll post a hundred thousand other if/thens to rebut your crying revisionism.

Defense was a little bit better today but still has a long way to go.

lol what?

It doesn't matter what coulda been. That's what people like yourself don't understand.

I am not trying to spin it into anything but an IMPROVEMENT. You and the other pessimists are the ones trying to say I am trying to say it's an awesome effort when I have done nothing of the sort.

Do yourself a favor and learn to read english without putting words in that just aren't there. You'll look more intelligent.

yeah ..and if the Queen had balls balls she'd be the King...if/Then post game idiocies are moronic.Keep posting your If/Then's and I'll post a hundred thousand other if/thens to rebut your crying revisionism.

You seem mad.

I get that way when I watch the Pats defense too.

Nope

I love when he targets Gronk. Just saying that Gronk saw more action that the one catch you mentioned.

I posted that he made ONE catch...you want to dispute this for some reason...what the hell does 4 passes have to do with that other D-Bag the Idiot's posts thta Brady tries to throw to Gronk too much...especially in this game...dead people in their graves for a century are cringing at this idiocy.

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor and learn to read english without putting words in that just aren't there. You'll look more intelligent.

Don't think I tried to put anything in your mouth. That statement was directed at anybody who though the defense should be credited for anything more than catching a pass. I'm pumped it happened, but Campbells terribleness is to thank for that, not the defense.

Don't jump to conclusions. You'll look more intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe