PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pacman Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody hear the new news with pacman jones from tennessee?

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070221/SPORTS01/70221033/-1/RSS05

this guy has to be kicked out of the league. definition of a scumbag. if you read this, an innocent bouncer was paralyzed for life cause of this piece of s**t.

Banned from the league? Are you twelve years old, or do you just not know anything about sports history? There have been, and will be, much worse characters than Pac Man Jones in MLB, NFL, NBA, etc.

Aside from the obvious Turd-dom that he is, I want to go on record as saying this is an outrage and NOT representative of all single mom supporters everywhere!

I hope the DA, his parole Judge, the paralyzed Bouncer's lawyer, and the NFL, screw this TURD to the Wall.

Commissioner Goodall was complaining that the NFL is in peril of killing the Golden Goose.

He can see that the "gangstas" have ruined the NBA, and he has talked about toughening up. Scumbag Jones would be a fine Turd target!

The Basketball players are still making big money, because the Teams are so small, but the TV package is gone. With 53 players per team, NFL players salaries would plunge without TV revenues. And Goodell is right; the country has tuned the NBA... OUT!

And I can say that living in the NBA power city of Phoenix. Sun's interest is way down, in spite of their great record and despite the absence of amny competiton from the pitiful Cardinals, Coyotes, D backs or SunDevils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft