PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our Division showing well in first half

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakadave

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Buf is shutting out GB. Mia is shutting down Chi. (for the moment!) Could this be showing that the Pats' schedule hasn't been overly easy?

shakadave said:
Buf is shutting out GB. Mia is shutting down Chi. (for the moment!) Could this be showing that the Pats' schedule hasn't been overly easy?

I wish I could see that Phins game.

Joey throws a pick to GB at the 5. damn!

Watching it as I type, Miami is giving it a go.

The D is looking good, Joey is a,.....hmmmm, Joey.? :rolleyes:

Watching the Miami-Chicago game down here.....

Bears are getting away with a lot of penalties.

Booker got smashed in the face before his TD catch. O-line is holding/grabbing way too much to be getting away with it. Muhamed pushed off before his TD catch.

Miami is getting screwed on the calls. I actually feel a little bad for them.

But in my opinion, Chicago is not the team I thought they were. If Manning or Brady was throwing against their complete sell-out pass rush, the score could be much worse.

Chicago might win this game, but IMO they are not going to stay undefeated much longer.

thanks for the Bears info guys!

Chicago's defense is very active. Very emotional and demonstrative. They flock to the ball and the QB frequently. Miami is moving the ball well, but not getting enough points to put the game away. Grossman is ok but I would probably take Harrington over him if the tells you what I think of Grossman.

Thomas Jones is a hard runner but not getting much from Dolphins.

If this is the NFC's best team by far....well the NFC is still a couple of steps behind the AFC because Miami is giving them everything they can handle and we know that Miami is really struggling this year.

I think we all have a certain amount of respect for Buffalo around here - they are a better team than their record indicates

I'd be shocked if Miami beats Chicago - but now that they know who their QB is, the lack of indecision could allow the team to begin to come together

Of course, the fact that they may be wondering who their coach will be in the future isn't going to help them any

I wouldn't be shocked if Miami beat the Bears because Arizona should have.

Denver, Indy, and the Pats could beat them.

Touchdown Miami as I type.

OMG. Miami is sticking to the Bears in Chicago. This game is about to get out of control. Da Bears are going down.

Boston Jay said:
I wouldn't be shocked if Miami beat the Bears because Arizona should have.

Denver, Indy, and the Pats could beat them.

Touchdown Miami as I type.

No more lossless teams after tonight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back