PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other thoughts on tonight's game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
QFT.

The sooner that Slater & Alexander are off the NEP, the better-off the NEP will be.

They'll both be on the team as STers and the team will be better for it. I've felt the same way watching them make bad plays (Alexander as a LB, Slater as a gunner), but Alexander won't be on defense much, if at all, and Slater's mistakes are correctable (although a ST fumble this week could cost him his spot).

1) Kevin O'Connell sucks. He was absolutely horrible, and I'm not sure why he was SMILING at the end of the game. Apparently he doesn't realize that he may have just played himself down to #3 on the QB depth chart.

Probably has already been noted, but it looked like he was trying to force too many balls into guys who were decently covered. Either he didn't have the accuracy, didn't read the field well enough, didn't plant his feet or have the arm strength to get the ball in, or all the above. But I have to agree he struggled and BB agreed as well, apparently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back