PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other NFL week 12 games

Justin Fields is hot garbage, if I had to start over with him or Mac Jones at QB in a different team I would go with Mac

Bears are in a tough spot... two tops 5 picks is crazy but they have an insanely hard decision to make. Roll the dice with a new QB or take a risk with sticking with Fields who hasn't really shown anything besides being a dynamic runner, but the team hasn't been great.

Bears are in a tough spot... two tops 5 picks is crazy but they have an insanely hard decision to make. Roll the dice with a new QB or take a risk with sticking with Fields who hasn't really shown anything besides being a dynamic runner, but the team hasn't been great.
Well the answer is obvious here, they go with a different QB, not the one who keeps them drafting on the top 5 every year

You overestimate Mac
I just think there's a small chance he can play like in his first season again under better circumstances.

Fields is in year 3 and has show nothing

Vikings coach is as bad as the Chargers coach, just punt the ball.

Lmao this game could be just as bad as the Giants/Pats one

I am still an enough of football junkie to watch this crappy 9-3 in the 4th quarter game here after Fields fumbled....

A 4-8 Bears team helps us even more....

If the Bears hold on to win tonight...we only need to:

- Lose the next 6 games
- Hope Kyler Murray pulls out 1-2 more wins outta his arse.
- The Panthers see some post-HC-firing bounce.

That gives us the #2 pick at worst with Chicago fielding offers for the Panthers' #1 pick or taking Caleb Williams while we have to decide between Harrison, Jr. + early 2nd round QB OR Drake Maye....

Chicago will pick a QB ahead of us for certain.

I don't know who is the clown in the NFL scheduling office who keeps putting the Bears in prime time, it must be their 5th game this season

I know the schedule is made way before the season, still, there's a lot of games and teams you can see from miles away it's gonna be awful

On this last drive Lets see if Chicago runs anything other than the wr screen that has failed 80,000 times tonight

Big win there. Chicago having two higher draft picks would be a major issue for us.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back