PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other NFL week 12 games

Id be totally fine with Harrison jr at that spot. We can either get a qb at 35 Or just wait till 2025 to address that and sign a placeholder. Barring multiple things lining up perfectly this offseason, this rebuild will take a couple years minimum. Doubt we get a Wr1 and qb in the same offseason so to me it doesnt matter which comes first.
I am looking at the Cardinals schedule. Not seeing a win in there at all. Sans the Bears game. One of the problems is that AZ/Bears face one another. I guess an AZ win would be preferred in that situation.

Good QB's are in short supply. If the Patriots don't get their guy in this draft, it's going to be really tough.

I am looking at the Cardinals schedule. Not seeing a win in there at all. Sans the Bears game. One of the problems is that AZ/Bears face one another. I guess an AZ win would be preferred in that situation.

Good QB's are in short supply. If the Patriots don't get their guy in this draft, it's going to be really tough.
I think we have a very good shot at the 2nd pick. Every team but Panthers and Cardinals have 4 wins. I don't think we will win more than 2 the rest of the way.

Cardinals have much higher odds of pulling an upset win or 2 than us. The only winnable game we have left is the Jets.

If we don't get a QB (we must), I want the stud LT (if there is one) over Harrison.

The QB I really love is Bo Nix: Oregon have been good for us.
There being 3 QB worthy of top 5 consideration would be a big advantage for us.

Should mean getting into the top 4 would secure us either a high end QB, or Marvin Jr.

Who knows what the other drafts will bring, or even this one. I don’t think anyone could have called that every qb in the 21 draft but Lawrence would be busts. That qb class was super hyped up, maybe even more than this one.

Maye is my preference but wr1 is arguably as tough to fill. Anyway if i were to guess az would probably go with mhj at #2 if they are above us. Hed be too hard for them to pass on unless they’ve already moved on from murray.

I think we have a very good shot at the 2nd pick. Every team but Panthers and Cardinals have 4 wins. I don't think we will win more than 2 the rest of the way.

Cardinals have much higher odds of pulling an upset win or 2 than us. The only winnable game we have left is the Jets.

If we don't get a QB (we must), I want the stud LT (if there is one) over Harrison.
I don’t think we win another game.
Even if we get pressure on Herbert we can’t score Enough points.
Chargers are good for at least 20 points.
Plus that team collectively hates Jackson.
That game is a L.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back