PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other NFL news - Deebo Samuel busted foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly than the Niners' Super Bowl aspirations (I don't care either way)…assuming that he is placed on the reg season PUP list, he has to sit out minimum of 6 games but can't start practicing until after game 6. Patriots play the Niners game number 7 (for San Fran). It's possible he will be back but foot injuries are tricky and I would be surprised if they allow him to play significant snaps against the Pats after only one week of practice.

Because the Pats are very deep and talented at the WR position, it would make sense for the 49ers to inquire about a trade.

Thank God the Pats took Harry instead of this bum who can't stay on the field. ;):crying::poop::eek:o_O

Aiyuk come on down ...

Not the same player but offers a lot of the same qualities. SF used Deebo properly, made it an easy transition. Everything close to the line. Think he ran like 10 deep(er) routes all year.

I thought Aiyuk was a luxury pick if he went in the first. Someone like a KC, Balt, SF who were built to win now and wanted to help their young QB's.

Deebo & Aiyuk both healthy are two scary pieces in that offense.

I love these hybrid types and seeing things like this evolve. Hopefully Stid is the man and we'll get to see how Bill rebuilds this offense in full effect.

I love these hybrid types and seeing things like this evolve. Hopefully Stid is the man and we'll get to see how Bill rebuilds this offense in full effect.
I wish (and I bet the Kid also wishes) that Bill had drafted one of those hybrid types for us too, especially during Day 3 when, instead of giving him some help on the outside, Bill wastes Each And Every one of those picks on "talent"(snicker) that could've been signed as UDFAs (maybe OneMenu gets drafted...maybe...but that's it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes