PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other games in week 8

How mcdaniels ever got another shot as a HC is astounding

Horrendous coach

The legend of Tom Brady grows every week
Tom Brady was the Patriot Way
The clown coach who said the Pats could win with any QB keeps looking more stupid

They had a meeting between Josh and players today for the players to air their grievances.
I think Raiders get a whole new staff next year and Josh Mcdaniels is a Oc or a commentator.

Can be hear anything when his head is buried in a Chinese buffet?

Damn, that cute chick basically pulled him up herself. Saw her give her guy some attention immediately after she finished hugging up Gibbs.

Edit: damn, she had her legs wrapped around him the whole time on that replay.
Here's the video:

Silver linings this week since its a silver lining kinda year:

Cincinnati appears to be back. This is huge for me because they may be the only real threat in the afc that i can fathom winning. Cheering hard for them.

Piggybacking off of that, i say May because jaxonville may be legit as well and I wouldn’t mind seeing them take it. Just dominated the steelers sunday. The score was closer than it needed to be due to turnovers. So im not 100% sold on Lawrence as an elite, he’s brilliant at times but came up pretty small in the big game vs kc and threw a REALLY bad pick in pitt when they really couldve initiated a rout. Still very hopeful for him and this team though they are solid all around.

Another team i can totally back this year - Detroit wins again! Looking at their 2nd half schedule they have a great shot at the 1 seed. I would cheer HARD for them in the playoffs if this keeps up.

Chiefs losing is just so sweet. Sorry but im a dolphin fan on sunday. After that the chiefs have philly. Its sad to say but if the chiefs fail to make the afcc for the first time since 2017 that would be like my super bowl! And then maybe the chiefs fans start to turn on Taylor for bringing bad luck, God please make this happen.

49ers drop 3 straight. I dont have any hate there but like Pittsburgh and dallas just gotta hope they dont add any lombardis in the race to the top while we are floundering.

Carolina and denver won which could help our draft position.

Vegas continues to lose, Josh hopefully gets canned in a year or 2 so we have have him as OC permanently (unless we end up going a total new direction at hc next year).

Chiefs losing is just so sweet. Sorry but im a dolphin fan on sunday. After that the chiefs have philly.

Vegas continues to lose, Josh hopefully gets canned in a year or 2 so we have have him as OC permanently (unless we end up going a total new direction at hc next year).

More than cheering for any team nowadays, I'm cheering against the Chiefs. Lucky for Mahomes, Brady is no longer around which stopped him from winning 2 SBs. Also hoping each year that Kelce starts playing old,.. he was quiet last game so let's see if that continues.

I'm still not sure if Josh is or not a quality HC. He might have just backed the wrong horse in JG. I'm still cheering for both, but every other game JG plays bad.

I don't think Josh will ever be back to the Pats unless it's as HC. It could happen as BB is approaching really old territory for a HC and can retire any year.

It's Jimmy G.

To be fair.

The first throw was a slight overthrow. Tyreek Hill would have got it. Adams might have got it if he laid out for the ball.

The 2nd throw, JG had to throw it quickly as he was about to get hit.

A top 10 QB are expected to make those throws. JG is not a top 10.

More than cheering for any team nowadays, I'm cheering against the Chiefs. Lucky for Mahomes, Brady is no longer around which stopped him from winning 2 SBs. Also hoping each year that Kelce starts playing old,.. he was quiet last game so let's see if that continues.

I'm still not sure if Josh is or not a quality HC. He might have just backed the wrong horse in JG. I'm still cheering for both, but every other game JG plays bad.

I don't think Josh will ever be back to the Pats unless it's as HC. It could happen as BB is approaching really old territory for a HC and can retire any year.

Yeah as sad as I sound now cheering against kc is my Super Bowl now. I guess it’s becoming like it was for fans of bad teams when we were on top :( Kc will probably be a factor any year as mahomes is healthy. I just think they are due for some bad luck this year. Last year they got a bunch of breaks with the hamlin situation essentially handing them the 1 seed and the help from the refs. If they dont get the bye this year good chance they get knocked off well before making it back to the big dance.

Mahomes is amazing but don't think any afc team stands a chance in the super bowl versus Philly. Maybe Baltimore can play em tough?
Philly just knows how to close out a game. Offense or Defense they get it done.

How mcdaniels ever got another shot as a HC is astounding

Horrendous coach

The legend of Tom Brady grows every week

Yep... Further proof that the Patriot Way was really the Tom Brady Way (with help from the Parcells/Charlie Armey draftees & other vet free agents that a Much younger, hungrier & more competent Bill Belichick/Scott Pioli signed).

EDIT: Tip o' the scally to Guts, who beat me to the punch.

Last edited:
Mahomes is amazing but don't think any afc team stands a chance in the super bowl versus Philly. Maybe Baltimore can play em tough?
Philly just knows how to close out a game. Offense or Defense they get it done.
The Eagles have actually looked pretty vulnerable
There's no juggernaut team this year

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes