PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Week 8 Report Card In 22-17 Win Over The Jets

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I give the QB position a D grade... Yes his OL was horrible - what OL with Thanksdad at Center wouldn't be? - but Corky did himself no favors by not doing a better job of avoiding the pressure... He looks absolutely clueless when plays begin to not follow the script.

Thank you for giving this offensive OL a very well-deserved F grade... No push for the running game, AGAIN... No protection for the passing game... Thanksdad... Cannonfodder... Strange69... Lose/Lose... What a ****ing sh!t show we have there.

I didn't think the defense played quite as well as the grades reflected - the Jete not having their best RB & OLman, and having Punky McMilfson at QB, certainly helped the Pats there - and an A- for the STs is a bit prematurely generous, though I can understand the enthusiasm behind giving them a really good grade after Nick Folk & Marcus Jones have prevented this terribly-coached unit from deserving Fs all season long...

I turned the game off once I saw Thanksdad soil himself going against Quinnen Williams. You really have to play Kody Russey.

I turned the game off once I saw Thanksdad soil himself going against Quinnen Williams. You really have to play Kody Russey.

I wouldn't have gone that far, and I hope you turned on the TV again after a while...But I agree that we just cannot have Thanksdad automatically become our starting Center without having some in-season, mid-week competition from Russey, especially if Andrews' concussion issues linger
after the bye...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back