PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: WHo is that idiot next to Ditka??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Moss thrives when he can practice what he wants to..does what he wwants to..sandlot football is where he thrives..when he can run routes like he wants...
This guy is a total idiot!! And someone is paying him because he knows football>> WHAT JOKE!!!

he hit that crack pipe too hard...or maybe it was not hard enough.

Pats726 said:
Moss thrives when he can practice what he wants to..does what he wwants to..sandlot football is where he thrives..when he can run routes like he wants...
This guy is a total idiot!! And someone is paying him because he knows football>> WHAT JOKE!!!
lol, funny you should say that. I hate Irvin as much as anyone and frankly think he should be fired right now... BUT, that comment was correct. Moss flat out is an undisciplined football player, and when you try to put structure around him, it's over. That's why I would never want him.

drew4008 said:
lol, funny you should say that. I hate Irvin as much as anyone and frankly think he should be fired right now... BUT, that comment was correct. Moss flat out is an undisciplined football player, and when you try to put structure around him, it's over. That's why I would never want him.

Yes, but so many on this board feel Moss should be on this team no matter what the facts are. They feel he has changed, and he deserves a shot with a winning team.

Digger44 said:
Yes, but so many on this board feel Moss should be on this team no matter what the facts are. They feel he has changed, and he deserves a shot with a winning team.
Give me a f'in break. Moss is a LOSER. I could NEVER cheer for this prick and BB/Pioli would NEVER touch him.

I thought it was Irvin...but he was/is basically saying Moss will thrive..play on a winning football team..WHY?? He lacks discipline totally..I thought Irvin was saying he has to play sandlot ball..totally undisciplined..where he can go as he wants..do as he wants..you know?? If that is the case..why pay him a dime..he's not part of ANY winning situation..
I also thought Irvin was criticiing the Raiders for trying to make him a discoplined player.. either way Irvin is a fool..I have ZER iesppect for anything he says..

drew4008 said:
Give me a f'in break. Moss is a LOSER. I could NEVER cheer for this prick and BB/Pioli would NEVER touch him.

Yes, I agree, but tell that to the mobs.

irvin is usually idiotic with his comments but moss seems to be like that...the only route i have seen him run is by the sidelines..waving his hand up asking for the football..he doesnt run routes like say torry holt who i think runs the smoothest routes as a receiver...

SVN said:
irvin is usually idiotic with his comments but moss seems to be like that...the only route i have seen him run is by the sidelines..waving his hand up asking for the football..he doesnt run routes like say torry holt who i think runs the smoothest routes as a receiver...
But that is a deficiency in Moss's game..period..I think Irvin was saying almost that a team needs to be playing undicplined because Moss is on the team..I agree he is poor in that..And why would anyone want Moss to come here?

on a related topic did anyone see tom jackson and irvin saying some of the things the crowd did to them last week were un called for ? complaining some fans take it too far in philly ?

again, anyone that gets excited at the prospect of moss coming to the pats is a football simpleton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back