PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: WFT To Become "The Commanders"

got that Silicon Valley edge to it

View attachment 40768
that's why I don't like it. looks like the "Los Angeles Goats" in a football game that failed to get NFL licensing.

Now the Chargers? That powder blue? And the bolt with the white outline on the shoulders? They got it right. Too many good outfits to be worn with a Chargers jersey.

that's why I don't like it. looks like the "Los Angeles Goats" in a football game that failed to get NFL licensing.

Now the Chargers? That powder blue? And the bolt with the white outline on the shoulders? They got it right. Too many good outfits to be worn with a Chargers jersey.
I disagree.

1643992352489.jpeg

This is what they revectorized.

Good job of leveraging what they had, and recontextualizing to fit today.

I think it also fits with la/Cali in that it feels a little soft but in a smart way.

Also chargers unis are dope. The numbers on the helmets are awesome.

It was the most NFL thing ever to hold a contest where the fans picked the name but then the results were ignored
NYFL likes to ignore/lose data, detail, videotapes etc., particularly when the results corroborate their corruption / see DefameGate

Orthwein (& Kraft) of course rammed the makeover down our throats, not so much ignoring, but reveling in openly, deliberately defying our unanimous choice

especially since the name the fans selected was far superior to the one selected to not offend anyone anytime.
I was thinking how they'd go about impeaching an NFL team; and I realized right away they already did it to the Patriots three times (so far)

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back