PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: TNF Browns at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give McCoy some credit for not getting out of the way and the flop, lol.

Which offense is worse, The browns or the patriots vs colts 4th quarter? lol.

hardly impressed with Pittsburgh regardless, only up 4 vs hapless Browns at home. Many here tremble at the thought of having to face them in the playoffs. Please.

The Browns are blowing a golden opportunity

Ben "some one get me my long yellow cape, I'm goin in"

final score 7-3:bricks:

hardly impressed with Pittsburgh regardless, only up 4 vs hapless Browns at home. Many here tremble at the thought of having to face them in the playoffs. Please.

With Roethlisberger on one leg, sure, they're not intimidating.

Their D is playing great and if you haven't noticed Ben can't walk, let alone step into a throw. Their drive only ended because of a penalty and a drop.

We've had our drives end on less.

Divisional game. Give the Browns some credit for bringing their defensive game tonight.

Don't look too much into that. 14 and 2 Patriots got stomped by the Brown last year.

With Roethlisberger on one leg, sure, they're not intimidating.

Weren't before either. Squeaked by Tyler Palko. Not even the best of the AFC North. F Pittsburgh

Against a QB with 2 SB rings,a tough D and Wallace on McCourty and Miller in the middle of the field?.....yeah there is reason not to want to play these guys if we don't have to...I would rather take my chances with Baltimore,Houston or Oakland/Denver

That Antonio Brown catch, for example...

Honestly, when healthy, the Steelers probably have the best offensive/defensive combination in the NFL. They've done an awesome job maintaining and improving both sides of the ball.

This is really impressive by R-Burger. Whatever people think about his character, he's a warrior on the field.

reminds me of the Pats defense last week

TV turned off. God, I can't stand the Steelers.

Well, I miscalculated how bad the Browns were. I guess even a hobbled Roethlisberger can pick apart this defense especially since the Browns have no pass rush to presser Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents