PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: TNF Browns at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the Bernard Pollard fanclub over in Pittsburgh is up to now.

I say he misses 1 game.

Probably not that big at all. The Steelers can win tonight and still have the Rams and Browns on their schedule. They should win at least one or probably two or more games with Charlie Batch. They will still finish ahead of the Jets. The Jets will still need to win the sixth seed.

Agreed- the Steelers will make the playoffs with or without Ben- they just won't be very formidable once they get there without him.

With all of the injuries going on right now, it looks like there's a very real chance that the other AFC QBs in the playoffs will be some combination of Charlie Batch, Tim Tebow, TJ Yates, Joe Flacco, Matt Hasselbeck, Carson Palmer, and/or Andy Dalton. If there was ever a year that you could get away with horrible pass defense, this might be it.

speculation is speculation. it's fun but we don't know if Ben will be back or not.
i'll wait before I speculate

This guy is a phony.

If Ben plays he is an idiot, he is still hobbling around and his star center is out. They have had subpar protection, he is just asking for it to get aggrivated.

Barf. He's so full of it.

What an idiot, the guy can barely move and he's going out. Almost couldn't hand it off.

Alex Flanagan: "We were sure it might be a broken ankle." Huh?

I wonder where they're going to hit him:rolleyes:

Wow, if Ben injures himself further.....

Ben is gona get himself killed. This might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

This is just stupid. Roethlisberger is just going to hurt his team and potentially himself playing like this.

..Anyone who didn't see that quick throw coming is blind, this man can not move. Put Batch in, stop trying to be a hero.

how is he playing..he can't even walk

Believe it or not, Charlie Batch can hand off the ball just as effectively, and he can actually put weight on both of his feet.

Last edited:
Hi Browns!!!...hey,Burgerbrains is sandbagging...watch out!!

WTF. Why don't they send blitzes since he can't run? Moron D coordinator.

this is bizarre, why risk your season if you're tomlin?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey