PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Football: Steelers @ Rams Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that hurt.

Damn it. :mad:

At least they're stopping the run tonight.

Last edited:
Not a bad game for Santonio, halfway into the first quarter and already has more than 100 yards.

Getting good pressure on Worthlessburger FWIW.

Another big return for the Rams there.

Keep getting it in Jackson's hands and go, go, go.

Little Ben sacked 45 times already this season?

that's Bledslow-esque

14-10 Rams. Lots of scoring against the No. 1 Defense.

TD Rams. :rocker:

14-10

Last edited:
So if the rams win out, and the niners lose next 2 games where does that take our pick?
I don't know exactly how the draft order works.
Heres's hoping the jet's win the last 2.

I really wanted to draft Jonathon Wade so far looks like a great no call by the front office.

Looks like the Rams could really use a Assante Samuel or his clone in the offseason.
When Nate Washington burns you like that, It's almost like getting burn't by Todd Pinkston.

Big Ben is going to break some records tonight. Already with 175 yards with 10 and a half minutes left in the second quarter.

I don't see why people just don't get direc tv or dish it's clearer and cheaper.
With almost no complications I had more probs with my digital cable then I ever had with my direc.

I don't see why people just don't get direc tv or dish it's clearer and cheaper.
With almost no complications I had more probs with my digital cable then I ever had with my direc.
i have to disagree .without going into detail my exp with both dish co. was a nightmare .they didnt even send somebody who could speak english to my house when it was time to install and thats just the tip of the ice berg .ive never had any problems with cable .

Last edited:
i have to disagree .without going into detail my exp with both dish co. was a nightmare .they didnt even send somebody who could speak english to my house when it was time to install and thats just the tip of the ice berg .ive never had any problems with cable .

I think the installation/technical issues are more problematic with directv, but they win in every other category.

And some people actually thought the Steelers could lose.

That FG was huge.

Being down by only 7 @ halftime would be fine. It's still a game. Just don't let the Steelers get anything with these final 37 seconds here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft