PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thursday Night Football: Steelers @ Rams Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willie Parker with a broken fibula, likely done for the year...

I would never root for it to happen, but I'll be laughing histarically if Brady breaks a finger on his throwing hand or something stupid like that and can't play in the playoffs. That would be hilarious.

Instant karma is a b!tch

Last edited:
Wow, Rams respond and keep it within a TD.

It's still a game with 18 minutes to go people. Come on St. Louis. :)

Update: A stop! Seize the moment and tie this one up!

Last edited:
I have not been watching since mid second quarter, but Wow does Stephen Jackson look good!

(In case anyone is curious, I checked his stats and actually, he and Maroney have the same YPC; Jackson has about 50 more carries; Jackson has 4 fumbles, 2 lost; Maroney has zero fumbles.)

Punt in that situation? Really?

punting from the opponent's 38 on 4th and 6 when you're down 7 in the fourth quarter AND you're 3-11, AND you've been completely incapable of stopping this Steeler O = utterly pathetic...

How stupid to bring in the punt team on 4th and 6th from the 38. As it turned out the punt went into the endzone for a touchback -> 18 yard net.

Punt in that situation? Really?

punting from the opponent's 38 on 4th and 6 when you're down 7 in the fourth quarter AND you're 3-11, AND you've been completely incapable of stopping this Steeler O = utterly pathetic...

How stupid to bring in the punt team on 4th and 6th from the 38. As it turned out the punt went into the endzone for a touchback -> 18 yard net.
LOL great minds think alike, and simultaneously!

Davenport looking hurt on the sidelines.

Rooting for the Rams is TORTURE! I guess the result doesn't matter much.

Big Ben is 16 out of 19, these Rams can't cover anyone.

That FG will just about do it...

Lenihan isn't much of an in-game head coach

Well if anything Willie Parker out for the year is a pretty huge consolation prize for tonight if the Steelers finish this one off.

Yes that sounds mean spirited, and it’s quite unfortunate for the Steelers but it’s still huge.

Game over. :(

Oh well. Browns can still get the North with two more wins and a Steelers loss next week. 49ers can still move ahead of the Rams with two more losses and a Rams win next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back