PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Thoughts & prayers go to Ellis Hobbs III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. First things first. If you watch the replay, it was #71 who hit Hobbs Helmet to Helmet, from the front. The NFL.com replay clearly shows that #85 MISSED Hobbs almost entirely.

That being said, I don't see why #71 had to lower his helmet. He's a reserve DE and easily has 50lbs on Hobbs.. He could have wrapped Hobbs up easily without lowering his helmet. He should be fined for that play..

Whoops. Sorry about that. #85 was right to #71's left and also had his crown all the way down there too. I musta missed the call 'cause I was still delirious and horse from flipping out after The Sanders Interception. It seems that the last 5 minutes of every important Patriots game, neither team has any defense because they're gassed. I swear, everything changes at the end of games. It never looks like the 1st 55 minutes. Teams can move the ball at freaking will. Yeah, especially the effing JETS game yesterday. NEITHER side could stop the other. The Jets piss me off so bad every week. That luck has got to stop asap.

And I never really disliked Hobbes. Otis Smith failed worse in the '96 Super Bowl for The Pats at corner if you ask me. Look, it's just a really difficult position to play. Yer gonna get burnt eventually, no matter who you are. I'm really glad he's okay.

Bummer about Ellis. Say what you will about the guy, but he's a gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News