PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thinking of those who live on the West Coast of Florida

Sweet.

1664486222898.png

• Sad
Reactions: Ian
Back at our house in Jax, Riverside... no water, no damage... don't think the sump pumps ever even kicked in. As my brother in law said, "Wow, Somebody Up There really likes Mrs Rover." LOL

To which I responded, "Thankfully, I'm her plus one." :)

I have a vacation home in Cape Coral where I spend my winters now that I'm retired One week ago I had heart bypass surgery and spent the immediate recovery fretting about how my house was faring. Yesterday, I heard from my Florida neighbor that we survived with relatively minor damage. All that makes is easier to follow Patriots events with a certain sense of equanimity.

MIL is back at home. Some damage to the house. Porch is gone. No power. No water. Hoping for services to return sooner than later. If not we will fly her out to Colorado next week. Airport not scheduled to resume flights till the 7th at the earliest.

I have a vacation home in Cape Coral where I spend my winters now that I'm retired One week ago I had heart bypass surgery and spent the immediate recovery fretting about how my house was faring. Yesterday, I heard from my Florida neighbor that we survived with relatively minor damage. All that makes is easier to follow Patriots events with a certain sense of equanimity.
Wow, that's good news and hope you're feeling better. That's not exactly "minor" surgery, so best wishes to you and try and get some rest.

Back at our house in Jax, Riverside... no water, no damage... don't think the sump pumps ever even kicked in. As my brother in law said, "Wow, Somebody Up There really likes Mrs Rover." LOL

To which I responded, "Thankfully, I'm her plus one." :)
Same here. There was a storm surge in Neptune and Atlantic Beaches, as well as parts of Jax Beach, but my house wasn’t impacted. I just had some yard debris to clean up, but it could have been much worse.

Same here. There was a storm surge in Neptune and Atlantic Beaches, as well as parts of Jax Beach, but my house wasn’t impacted. I just had some yard debris to clean up, but it could have been much worse.
Good to hear, was wondering how you guys made out. Glad to hear you avoided any issues from this one considering how bad it's been along the coast for some people.

Ian I saw what you did to that state on the news, You have some nerve :D

I kid... you've been supportive of West Florida well before this storm--you gave them their own forum! But seriously... Glad to see so many people on here "checking in safe."

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back