PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The official NCAA BCS National Championship game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much Wes Byrum gets laid after this by hot co-eds depends on this one kick.

And they kick with 10 seconds left allowing Oregon one play?

No, Oregon calls timeout?

Stupid decision matches stupid decision me thinks.

Well, nevermind. Here comes Newton.

And they kick with 10 seconds left allowing Oregon one play?

No, Oregon calls timeout?

Stupid decision matches stupid decision me thinks.

Exactly. They could take a knee, run off 9 seconds and take a TO...end the game with a FG

Oregon stopped him. Byrum's up.

Wow.. that was the most casual timeout I've ever seen called, never mind in a championship game!

I win money but what a disappointment that game was terrible.

You've now all watched a game whose result will be vacated within the next few years.

Last edited:
Auburn Tigers - 2010 BCS National Champions. The SEC has won the last five National Championships.

How much Wes Byrum gets laid after this by hot co-eds depends on this one kick.

Imagine the tail he, Newton, and Dyer will be getting? Hell, I bet even the pine-riders will get some nice action.

The SEC>every conference in college football

Yea and reggie made 9 mill this year doing what woodhead and faulk do for like 1-2 mil :eek:

Yes exactly!!!!! I have been saying this for so long and plus woody and faulk are just better teammates... they just want to win and they are not worried about personal achievements

Both teams looked beatable tonight. Too bad TCU will never get the chance to find out.

Watching that confetti shower gives me goosebumps.

Both teams looked beatable tonight. Too bad TCU will never get the chance to find out.

It's pretty crazy that the division with less talent (FCS/I-AA) has the right championship format (20-team playoff bracket). The BCS has improved itself from the way it was ~5 years ago, but it's not hard to go from horrendous to bad... the system is completely broken and all about the wrong reasons.

Is anyone else not impressed with Cam Newton? Slow release, half assed fakes and play action, poor decision making. The NFL will spit this guy out.

BTW anyone else think Nick Fairley would make a nice 3-4 DE and Antoine Carter would make a nice 3-4 OLB for the Pats?

Last edited:
SEC is the best conference, but also (by far) the most corrupt and crooked. The Big 10 needs to start buying some Heisman QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes