PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone else see Health Evans Going at it with Lombardi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam newton is no good, completely unproven. I predict a big time bust...so NFC south with 1 very good QB (brees), one pretty good but chokes at times (Ryan), one up and comer (Freeman) and one Bust......vs the NFC North with Rodgers (top 1-2 in the NFL), Stafford (great...ripped the Pats and yes, he's been injured but any QB could be, so no deduction in points there), Cutler (choker), and McNaab (mediocre)....

I'd have to give it to the NFC North. Rodgers and Stafford much better than Brees and Ryan. For him to site Cam as the reason shows he is delusional.

It appears SanAngeloState and I agree on something.

I guess I should just admit I was wrong and conclude the NFC South is the better division.

Cam newton is no good, completely unproven. I predict a big time bust...so NFC south with 1 very good QB (brees), one pretty good but chokes at times (Ryan), one up and comer (Freeman) and one Bust......vs the NFC North with Rodgers (top 1-2 in the NFL), Stafford (great...ripped the Pats and yes, he's been injured but any QB could be, so no deduction in points there), Cutler (choker), and McNaab (mediocre)....

I'd have to give it to the NFC North. Rodgers and Stafford much better than Brees and Ryan. For him to site Cam as the reason shows he is delusional.

Good points but this statement is very controversial. Stafford and Ryan are both good QBs but I'll have to tip my hat to Ryan by a little. My starting QB needs to be able to take hits and not fold everytime he takes one. He's a glass QB.

I don't see Newton as a bust.

We have to give the guy a chance. He will have to develop as a pure passer of course but give him a couple years and that division will be more competitive than it already is.

Sometime during TC, Evans and Lombardi were debating another topic. I dont' recall the topic, but Evans was consitently talking over Lombardi and not letting him finish a sentence. I suspect that there really is some tension between the two. I like Lombard, and thought newcomer Evans should not have cut him off or talk over him nearly so much as he did.
Evans was a jerk. He is new to NFLN and nothing special, and needs to shut up when people smarter than him are speaking. I've gotten a little used to Jamie Dukes, but one other time I sw Evans come on NFLN, and I just switched it off so I don't know what it was about. He has nothing except an exaggerated opinion of himself. Lombardi should follow Shefter to ESPN.

It appears SanAngeloState and I agree on something.

I guess I should just admit I was wrong and conclude the NFC South is the better division.
I know what you mean. "Oh, that guy agrees with me? I'd better rethink my position as it is certain to be wrong" :D

I don't care where Evans played his college ball. To even put Newton in the same sentence as Stafford is a joke.

Evans was a jerk. He is new to NFLN and nothing special, and needs to shut up when people smarter than him are speaking. I've gotten a little used to Jamie Dukes, but one other time I sw Evans come on NFLN, and I just switched it off so I don't know what it was about. He has nothing except an exaggerated opinion of himself. Lombardi should follow Shefter to ESPN.

I dunno if I want Lombardi to follow Shefter, but I would like to see some of the boneheads get dropped. Lombardi is very interesting. I often disagree with what he says, but I like to listen to him anyway. His opinions are always well thought out and he expresses them very well. He also has the respect of BB, which is a big plus in my book.

I dunno if I want Lombardi to follow Shefter, but I would like to see some of the boneheads get dropped. Lombardi is very interesting. I often disagree with what he says, but I like to listen to him anyway. His opinions are always well thought out and he expresses them very well. He also has the respect of BB, which is a big plus in my book.
I like Lombardi. I think he is the best NFLN has to offer. I didn't mean I wanted him gone from TV, just moved to a place where he can provide analysis without some donkey talking over him.

I don't understand NFLN. It should the best place to watch NFL news. Instead, the two main analysts are Sapp and Dukes, and guys like Lombardi are buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots