PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Masters- Els 7 putts from 2 feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Holy cow. I can't think of a worse thing I've ever seen happen in sports.:confused:

I can't think of an equivalent in football. I guess maybe a kicker missing a chip shot FG a whole bunch of times in a row? Would probably be on the bench before he got to 4 though..

It was painful to watch.

I think you surfaced the NFL equivalent to the "yips".

Holy cow. I can't think of a worse thing I've ever seen happen in sports.:confused:

I can't think of an equivalent in football. I guess maybe a kicker missing a chip shot FG a whole bunch of times in a row? Would probably be on the bench before he got to 4 though..

Other than Goodell happening to football, I would probably have to agree.

It was painful to watch.

I think you surfaced the NFL equivalent to the "yips".

At least the kicker would get a chance to shake it off and try to focus on the next one. This was miss after miss back to back to back 7 times in a row.

At least the kicker would get a chance to shake it off and try to focus on the next one. This was miss after miss back to back to back 7 times in a row.

Ernie hasn't done **** since winning in Royal Lytham.

Hes been checked out for years.

Looks like the way I putt.........

In miniature golf :rolleyes:

Looks like the way I putt.........

In miniature golf :rolleyes:

Depending on the course and the shape it is in 4-5 putting in mini-golf is somewhat understandable.

Hes played that course 60 times. He knows what to do.

He wasn't concentrating. He doesn't want to be there.

Ouch!!

A few years ago I was putting with a buddy of mine who is a decent golfer. He 5 putted a hole but his fifth putt was with my putter. On the fourth putt I heard a helicopter swooshing noise which happened to be his putter flying over the tree line into the next fairway which broke into two pieces upon landing. :D

At least Ernie kept his cool.

In other news, neighbor kids in my condo complex had trouble playing badminton today because of the wind.

Pretty embarrassing....

...until he goes to the bank and hits 'Balance Inquiry' and it spits out the receipt horizontally, due to lack of room, and it reads $75,000,000.

He'll recover :p

The earth moved ... it had to.

Sad to watch, reminds me of the Jets trying to make the playoffs. They should take away every other player's putter after that, make them use a wedge. For parity of course.

That's a melt down, no doubt about it. We've all been there while golfing. Only difference is millions weren't watching us. ;)

Pretty embarrassing....

...until he goes to the bank and hits 'Balance Inquiry' and it spits out the receipt horizontally, due to lack of room, and it reads $75,000,000.

He'll recover :p
Right for him its a bank balance.

For us its what the 17 year old kid gives us in the same length at the check out line at Market Basket.

That's a melt down, no doubt about it. We've all been there while golfing. Only difference is millions weren't watching us. ;)

Thats never happened to me. :p

When that happens its time to double down on the beers.

Ouch!!

A few years ago I was putting with a buddy of mine who is a decent golfer. He 5 putted a hole but his fifth putt was with my putter. On the fourth putt I heard a helicopter swooshing noise which happened to be his putter flying over the tree line into the next fairway which broke into two pieces upon landing. :D

At least Ernie kept his cool.

A good friend of mine once slammed his putter against his golf cart after a horrible putting display. His putter broke in half and one of the pieces bounced back at him and hit a major artery in his leg. He almost bled to death on the course.

I thought that had to be a once in a lifetime unlucky act until one of his surgeons who helped save his life told him that was the third time the doctor had to deal with a golf club/artery injury

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday