PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Texans vs. Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Texans vs Colts Game Thread.

So happy the pats don't have to play at Indy this year. Screw that place. Its like 13-11 there

Inspirational three points!!!!

Shaub is too rattled now anyway. He's lost faith in them. This game is now on the defense. *chuckles*

If I'm a Colts fan I do my best to come up with a nickname for my new TE. I couldn't see myself shouting "What a great F'n catch, outstanding job Tamme".

Just doesn't work.

The colts matchup will be huge, we need to win so the potential playoff game is at home.

colts will out rush the texans. manning for mvp talk will begin..

Best defensive player for the Texans tonight? A blade of fake grass.

The coaching staff for houston sucks.

These refs suck. It pains me to say it, but Indy got screwed for the 3rd time on another poor spot (though one of those bad calls was overturned).

EDIT: The refs gave Houston a free yard, but it was still short of the first down so Houston punted anyway.

Last edited:

The texans D will be taxed and tired.They should be running the football more!!

21-3 coming right up!

after tonite's win all the fake AFC south teams will disappear and colts will take control of the division again

another encroachment...what a stupid defense...

My crystal ball was a little off.

The Colts have two pass catching TE on IR. I think this Tamme guy is the smallest one. Colts have 2.5 games before us. My guess is BB will have enough tape and Tamme will get knicked up by then. Maybe Addai gets healthy. Either way it doesn't matter. Colts defense has to share the load now. Smart and then physical can beat the Colts and Manning. Texans are neither.

just terrible passing game...horrific

The Colts have two pass catching TE on IR. I think this Tamme guy is the smallest one. Colts have 2.5 games before us. My guess is BB will have enough tape and Tamme will get knicked up by then. Maybe Addai gets healthy. Either way it doesn't matter. Colts defense has to share the load now. Smart and then physical can beat the Colts and Manning. Texans are neither.

but make no mistake. manning is a few notches above any of these QB's the young D has faced. It will come down to our offense. usually our offense is aggresive when playing the colts so remains to be seen how they can handle now .

I thought the texans where gonna be a playoff team and now i have doubts.I like the titans to make the playoffs.

I thought the texans where gonna be a playoff team and now i have doubts.I like the titans to make the playoffs.

As long as they can keep VY healthy. I don't know if they can win consistantly with Collins coming in off the bench cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back