PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Texans vs. Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Texans vs Colts Game Thread.

Lasting impression of the Colts:

Manning and Freeney dominated the game for them.

One of those guys have an off night, their side of the ball will suffer.

We have a more complete team.

That's why I hope it's cold and snowing when the colts come to Gillette...Manning will beat us in the elements when :pigsfly:

Given your user name I would say the Skins, but that doesn't make sense because most Skins fans don't have any desire to come to our board and puke all over it. Plus the number is wrong.

So I'm going with the Colts. But either way it is a pansy way to come to a new board. You come here and try to downplay our wins and then cower behind anonymity. :rolleyes:

This person reminds me of a certain Patriots "fan" that became a Viking fan, and is now probably confused about who she roots for. Just like that person, this new iteration is on my ignore list. Not worth my time.

Last edited:

Lasting impression of the Colts:

Manning and Freeney dominated the game for them.

One of those guys have an off night, their side of the ball will suffer.

We have a more complete team.

The good news is that Freeney and the defense have been far less efficient on the road as they have been at home. It seems the crowd noise at Lucas Oil Field gives them an advantage to get a jump on the ball that they don't have on the road.

I really don't get why some teams play the Colts the way they do. Manning will just eat teams alive if you give him the deep middle or the short/intermediate on the outside. That has become his game. Honestly, Houston seemed to play it completely ass-backwards.

Last edited:
You still have to beat the damn colts.The good thing is that we get them at home this year.Finally!!!My concern is the OL holding up.Another thing to be concern about is how Manning will exploit this secondary when we play them.You have to put pressure on the goober!!:snob:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call