PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sunday Night Football - Bengals @ Jets game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad OchoCinco said he'll change his name back to Chad Johnson next week if Revis shuts him down.

That whole piece was funny as hell. I'm suprised the franchise lets him say all that.

I hate the jets, but I still want them to win, I prefer going against Rivers and the chargers, I'm not completely sold

Hey, Bart Scott is talking a huge game. I imagine for the next 3 hours he won't be backing it up.

Sorry, I just cannot cheer for the Jets. Let's go Ocho...eliminate the Jeats!

Rookie QB on the road in the playoffs? I'll take that over an explosive Hou offense.

So let me get this straight.....if the jest wins tonight they will play a bitter Bengals next weekend.....dont like their chances.....

Must be nice for the Jets to play against 2 teams laying down for them the last 2 weeks of the season.

I hope Cincy's 2nd stringers whip their ass, the Jests don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Is Cincy really playing the second string? I have no idea since I'm not too familiar with their team.

Wow! The Bengals just didn't come to play. Some of the worst tackling I have seen.

this one might be over....bengals dont want to play i think

only way bengals have a chance is if brian schott has his usual brain cramp and puts the game in sanchez's hands

Rex looks like he grew a chin ... he has 3 now.

The Jets aren't even pretending to throw the ball and the Bengals aren't making tackles.

Is Collinsworth praising Sanchez for throwing a ball out of bounds and not catchable?

Bengals mailing it in

3 plays in entire 1st qtr. with 1 yd total

i dont think bengals can/want to win this...they offense has been on the field for 3 plays in the first quarter.

Jets @ Patriots AFC Championship would be epic.

I can only dream. :)

So whats it looking like next week?

Are we playing Baltimore no matter what or is our opponent yet to be determined?

Are we playing Baltimore no matter what

Yes.

As far as the Patriots go, this game only decides if we'll be the 3rd or 4th seed.

Jets win
Wild Card Round: Jets (#5) @ Bengals (#4)

Bengals win
Wild Card Round: Texans (#6) @ Bengals (#3)

Jets unable to get in the end-zone with a 1st down at the Bengals 3? :rofl:

Last edited:
The new stadium is nice!

Hopefully at halftime they announce what day/time our game is going to be. I don't think it makes a difference schedule wise whether Houston/NYJ play Cinci.

At what point in the game does the first seat get thrown on the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST