PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sunday Night Football - Bengals @ Jets game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are almost 2/3 of the way through the 4th quarter and there is 94 passing yards combined for both teams. Talk about airing it out.

Seriously, has there ever been a game where neither team passed for at least 100 yards in the modern era of the NFL? We might see the first. It is like a game out of the 1940s.

Of all the games they could have chosen: Steelers/Dolphins, Patriots/Texans, Cowboys/Eagles (although I think Fox wanted that game), Titans/Seahawks (because of what Chris Johnson was doing), they think:

"Oh, that Bengals/Jets game will be great. The Jets and Mark Sanchez against the Bengals and their lack of interest in this game."

There was a game on?
I thought the Bungles were giving the Mutts a bouquet for the dance.

Talk about handing the Mutts a PO shot, 1st Indy acts like LOSERS, then Bungles do the same.....now they actually think Rexxy had something to do with it.......bah

BTW, I don't see either team going anywhere after next weekend. Sanchez is having a mediocre game and that is being covered up by the pathetic play of the Bengals. I can't see the Jets going to Indy or San Deigo and winning where they will most likely have to rely on Sanchez putting up more than 100 yards in the air. I can't see the Bengals going anywhere and winning after this game. Tanking it or not, it was a pathetic showing.

basically the colts are more are guranteed to play the AFCCG. best time to get them is early after their 4 week bye but it seems these teams will provide the perfect warm up for them.

Well, in the pregame, both he and Rodney picked the Pats to win next week.

Heard that ... then he changed it to the Ravens and offered no explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST