PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Seahawks could quite possibly make the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hate the bears so I'll be rooting for Seattle. You never know how bad Cutler can play too.

the NFC West is full of surprises. Patriots/Seahawks could be the biggest blowout in Super Bowl history or the trappiest trap game of all time

I don't think the Seahawks have enough to make it to the SB. They are just plain not a good team. The Bears however, with luck, can. That is the path of least resistance if the Pats make it to the SB so I am pulling for the Bears.

I don't think the Seahawks have enough to make it to the SB. They are just plain not a good team. The Bears however, with luck, can. That is the path of least resistance if the Pats make it to the SB so I am pulling for the Bears.

Winning the Superbowl, regardless of who we play, would be awesome.

But i feel that the taste of victory would be much sweeter if we ran a gauntlet that consists of something like this: jests (shut rex ryan up), ravens (revenge from last year, and shut up the trash talkers [suggs]), and more importantly facing the best team in the NFC (I am assuming that is either Green Bay or the Falcons). I mean lets be ******* honest, how sweet was it when brady and the patriots defeated the almighty rams in the 2001 super bowl? Bring on the BEST!

Winning the Superbowl, regardless of who we play, would be awesome.

But i feel that the taste of victory would be much sweeter if we ran a gauntlet that consists of something like this: jests (shut rex ryan up), ravens (revenge from last year, and shut up the trash talkers [suggs]), and more importantly facing the best team in the NFC (I am assuming that is either Green Bay or the Falcons). I mean lets be ******* honest, how sweet was it when brady and the patriots defeated the almighty rams in the 2001 super bowl? Bring on the BEST!

that's how the giants felt when they beat the 18-0 pats

If by "quite possibly" you mean "high single digits", I think you're right on. A 30% chance in each of the next 2 games would give them a 9% chance of playing in the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes