PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Sammy Watkins calls fans "losers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Buffalo homer radio show guys, who will go to great lengths not to say anything critical, Doug Whaley is doing a fine job by them, were astounded by Watkins's comments.

Then they really went to town on his subsequent posts which didn't make any sense.

"Just want to Thank all my fans for their support please don't retract yesterday's statement. My frustration is wanting to help the team and win for the city of Buffalo and for my teammates. As a player we need critics and also fans that's apart of the game, majority of the negative comments were from other fans not the Bills fans. My comments were still inappropriate don't matter what fan or who others cheer for we all represent the NFL shield Therefore #letsgobuffalo"

I sure hope this wasn't ghost-written by the Bills' PR team. My god. My 3rd grader writes better than this.

Jesus. How do these supposedly college educated athletes butcher the English language that badly? Multiple grammatical and spelling errors and a massive run on sentence. Sammy better hope that education kicks in after football and he can work one of our "little jobs" because it's a good bet that he's going to go tits up, financially, after football. He seems like the kind of dude that spends lavishly on houses, shoes, and jewelry for his "squad", Jordans for himself, and a house for his grandmammy.

It seems that when he was at College they didn't teach him anything about the English language...

"Everyone ONCE a response"

Difficult to add anything to the OP. Yes he has a point, but it really seems he is looking down his nose at anyone who didn't make it in the same way he did....lovely.

"I'm not first one who's gone be injured" o_O

Seven periods and a couple of commas might have made that legible.

I personally am not up and arms about his comments but do enjoy the dumpster fire the Bills have become.

Jesus. How do these supposedly college educated athletes butcher the English language that badly? Multiple grammatical and spelling errors and a massive run on sentence. Sammy better hope that education kicks in after football and he can work one of our "little jobs" because it's a good bet that he's going to go tits up, financially, after football. He seems like the kind of dude that spends lavishly on houses, shoes, and jewelry for his "squad", Jordans for himself, and a house for his grandmammy.

Well he did leave Clemson after his junior year, so at least they don't have to have the embarrassment of having granted him a degree but how did he manage to pass up until that point? It's almost like someone else must have done his papers.

#integrity

He should have blamed it on his fall guy.

"My body disabld my spell chekar"

From that extremely articulate and eloquent post, I think it is safe to assume that Mr. Sammy Watkins won't be long for the world of professional football and the fortune he now has will dry up and wither away not long after.

Perhaps, but his writing chops and fresh hot-takes will secure him a position at the Boston Globe if needed.

Not a smart thing to do and shows a lack of maturity. I understand if those comments get under your skin but that tweet won't help.

In the end he is still young and though I would say he has some personality things to work on I am not ready to say he can't get better as a person and come back from this.

I sure hope this wasn't ghost-written by the Bills' PR team. My god. My 3rd grader writes better than this.

It was ghost written (probably by his agency) but they intentionally made the grammar style match his so it could be passed off as his own statement and not be so obvious. That is usually how these things work when you can not be trusted to say the right thing.

61188103.jpg

Sammy plays a game and gets paid for it. He has no idea what a "job" is.

For some reason I don't really feel offended. Carry on Mr Watkins. Dig your grave!o_O

Last edited:
Amendola went through FAR worse over a longer period of time in a much larger and more intense market than this diva.......... and he kept his mouth shut (wisely hanging up once on a shock jock who tried to goad him on air).

He's doing alright now, ain't he? :cool:

Maybe this Belichick guy actually knows what he is doing more than a Rex Ryan?

6d8952b580217cb9f790b5ac11a45d8f.jpg

Last edited:
And they gave up a 1st round and 4th round pick to Cleveland. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Too bad the Patriots don't go "all in" like that to get Brady some talent around him while his window is closing..........

(just some spring 2014 humor)

I think he should take some English classes with Professor Dikembe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back