PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Stupid comments from other fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to making fun of stupid things said by other fans on the net. Lets get it started.

I saw this on you tube

Pats are losers they cheat to win Matt Walsh has tapes of the Rams walkthrough at super bowl wtfever... They knew the first 15 plays so they "played good defense." All pats fans can bite me.

another one...

They couldn't win this time cause they had no footage of the GIANTS redzone offense!!!!

Haha, even when they cheat, easy schedule, crooked refs, and bad calls from there opponents the Patriots still lose. There new schedule is even easier than last year too but that makes a team rust a little ya think?

the pats had a easy division schedule they had it easier than the dolphins man saying that it was harder for the pats is a big overstatement

he's (brady) also lost more super bowls than peyton and eli, so please spare us douchebag

"How exactly is Belicheck supposed to “rat out” the other teams in the NFL? Did he videotape them cheating? The guy has zero credibility now."

Last edited:
This one has to rate above and beyond the usual stupid comments.
"Was Matt Cassell drafted to be a signal reader?"

As near as I can tell, based on Matt Walsh's nyt interview, this person concludes that the Pats drafted Cassell to read the opponent's defensive signals being relayed in during the game. Apparently he would then then let Brady know the defensive formation and play call even after the NFL turned the headset to helmet communication off. Even Jets fans are calling the theory preposterous.

This has the potential to be a VERY long thread. There's tens of thousands of fans who claim to be experts on the rules regarding where and when taping of signals is allowed clearly haven't read the rule

Of course my personal favorite is those who say that the Patriots can't win without taping signal calling... are they really not aware we won 18 straight games and had the first 16 game perfect regular season ever in the history of football?

amazing. every "cheating" theory now has credability to some people no matter how insane it is

Spygate should strip Boston of a franchise.
Bellicek should do time. The Patriots are
guilty and the league needs a clean up.
Everyone on the team top to bottom needs to
pack up. Brady might even get a job for the
raiders, vikings, falcons, eagles... a lot of
teams are looking.

Then we solve the no team in LA problem.
Boston would have to wait like Houston, Cleveland,
Baltimore and LA.

The Patriots took away 5 good years of the game.
They need to be punished for that.

*shakes head* you do not even need to respond to this stupidity

http://www.kffl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Here is the biggest collections of morons, who think they know about football. But, as it turns out they just come across as just plain stupid.

Focus in on posts by Knight & Jack's libido they are so clueless it is laughable.

Knight said:
With all this spygate cheating that has been uncovered, intelligent football fans now understand that Bill Belichick is a scum, and a disgrace to sports. We understand the taint on the Patriots franchise, and the Super Bowl trophies that are now empty. However, not many people are talking about the players on the Pats offense taking advantage and having full knowledge of the cheating going on. As much as we understand Belichick to be a sports cheat, we need to accept Brady and the rest of that offense as being cut from the same cloth, people who cheat at sports. We must accept that Tom Brady can never be said to have honored the game, can never be put up as "best ever" with football legends that played the game with honor, can never be looked at as a person with character and integrity, etc. Also, with Charlie Weiss being exposed at Notre Dame, we get a clear picture of the advantage the Pats got from cheating.... and the kind of man he is. If I were a Notre Dame fan I would want charges of fraud to be brought against him, because the cheating he did with the Patriots clearly misled the Irish about what they were getting.

Last edited:
Who cares what other fans say ? They are just people frustrated with the Patriots winning and now they have something to point to when they cry. It's all entertainment now, I just smile when I read all the posts and comments, they're just whining female dogs !

I'm sorry, but the simple statement below is the dumbest thing anyone has said about sports (modern times)

"The patriots suck"

talk about an example of a wrong opinion.

http://www.kffl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Here is the biggest collections of morons, who think they know about football. But, as it turns out they just come across as just plain stupid.

Focus in on posts by Knight & Jack's libido they are so clueless it is laughable.
Originally Posted by Knight
With all this spygate cheating that has been uncovered, intelligent football fans now understand that Bill Belichick is a scum, and a disgrace to sports. We understand the taint on the Patriots franchise, and the Super Bowl trophies that are now empty. However, not many people are talking about the players on the Pats offense taking advantage and having full knowledge of the cheating going on. As much as we understand Belichick to be a sports cheat, we need to accept Brady and the rest of that offense as being cut from the same cloth, people who cheat at sports. We must accept that Tom Brady can never be said to have honored the game, can never be put up as "best ever" with football legends that played the game with honor, can never be looked at as a person with character and integrity, etc. Also, with Charlie Weiss being exposed at Notre Dame, we get a clear picture of the advantage the Pats got from cheating.... and the kind of man he is. If I were a Notre Dame fan I would want charges of fraud to be brought against him, because the cheating he did with the Patriots clearly misled the Irish about what they were getting.

the kffl general forum is a known sewer overpopulated by raw floaters.

Who cares what other fans say ? They are just people frustrated with the Patriots winning and now they have something to point to when they cry. It's all entertainment now, I just smile when I read all the posts and comments, they're just whining female dogs !

right, this is entertainment :)

I love doophins fans saying "18-1" to you as if it's going to crush you... the best response is "1-15." They show remarkable staying power for a team that can't beat the freaking Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back