Re: Rothlesberger gets suspension reduced

Brady
Manning
Brees
Rodgers
Mcnabb

all better than Ben

at this moment in my opinion Ben is top 3 with Bress and Manning
Brady is fourth but could go back to the top 3 if he shows he is fully recovered.

Rodgers is not even close,lets see him win(make a long run in the playoff) something before we put him top 5, he is the same level as Rivers.

Mcnabb is a joke,he is so good that his team traded him within the division...
when Mcnabb took his time to puke in the fourth qaurter of the SB all Ben did was leading his team to a game winning td with a great drive and amazing pass.
i dont know how someone can even talk about those two being in the same level.

Brady
Manning
Brees
Rodgers
Mcnabb

all better than Ben

Roethlisberger won 2 Super Bowls with his team...the others (Brady aside) are 1 or less - defense was key but you need a top flight QB to win TWO Super Bowls

Thats ******ed to say hes not top 5 because he certainly is....don't say this because you dissaprove of what he did with his junk below his belt.

Last edited:

Roethlisberger won 2 Super Bowls with his team...the others (Brady aside) are 1 or less - defense was key but you need a top flight QB to win TWO Super Bowls

Thats ******ed to say hes not top 5 because he certainly is....don't say this because you dissaprove of what he did with his junk below his belt.

BAD metric. Rthlsbrgr won the 2nd but he was the impediment in the 1st with a 22 QB rating in the Big Game. The refs won that game for Pitt, NOT Rthlsbrgr.

Brady
Manning
Brees
Rodgers
Mcnabb

all better than Ben

I'd keep that list as is except swap in Roethlisberger at 5. He is as aggravating to watch against the Pats as any other top QB, and I mean that as a compliment. Then Rivers, then Ryan-Flacco, then McNabb-Romo. I'm sure I'm missing someone obvious here, but that's off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes