PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Videos & More (merged many times)

Wow what an incredibly awkward press conference.

It
is
awesome

I'm sure he's the type to eat his bleu-berry pancakes and syrup off her feet in the mornings..... :eek:

<ack>reaches for another stick of doublemint gum</ack>

I don't get the foot fetish thing but she does have some nice looking peds.

If I was into feet I would be IcyPatriot Woodhead.

In a complete role reversal, Ryan acted very Belichickian.....

"We're focused on Chicago"....

"I don't want to comment on that"...

In a complete role reversal, Ryan acted very Belichickian.....

"We're focused on Chicago"....

"I don't want to comment on that"...

Really...It's all about the FOOTball game this weekend.

They always say that a man's profession says a lot about him.

Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

Actually, I think you need to go back to school. I did not realize that this foot thing is now FACT. It's all conjecture at the moment. It probably is true, and who really cares. My point of posting about Belly is that as a fan base many of you are poking fun at Rex when your very own coach has been shown on many occasions and in different ways to lack scruples.

I think the 45-3 repsonse is funny given that it has nothing to do with this thread.

I did not come to this board to check to see "how fans from another team are reacting." I come to this board on a daily basis to see what you guys are posting. It just so happens that today this topic was the most popular.
So are we supposed to believe that a Jet fan using the words "scumbag" (twice), "lying" and "cheating" to describe Belichick in a thread about Rex Ryan is the lone voice of reason, rational thought and objectivity?

Right, whatever you say.

Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

This post is a step ahead of all the rest.

The puns about our arch rival are getting corny. But its not like he is putting his best foot forward. Maybe this will be his Achilles heel.

Great one!

But, on a serious note, just imagine what the reaction would be if Tom and Gisele let out a video tape with any sexual content or innuendo! Dungy and his fellow mediots would be calling for suspensions and worse for Brady, Belichick, Kraft and anyone in the line of command at the Patriots.

They'd be ordering a copy.

I'm not judging Rex either. It's fine for me if he's a swinger or whatever. I'm just saying that wanting 3 guys to do your wife will not go over well with the general public.
Or the team either, it gives "Game Ball" a whole new meaning

Last edited:

Actually, I think you need to go back to school. I did not realize that this foot thing is now FACT. It's all conjecture at the moment. It probably is true, and who really cares. My point of posting about Belly is that as a fan base many of you are poking fun at Rex when your very own coach has been shown on many occasions and in different ways to lack scruples.

I think the 45-3 repsonse is funny given that it has nothing to do with this thread.

I did not come to this board to check to see "how fans from another team are reacting." I come to this board on a daily basis to see what you guys are posting. It just so happens that today this topic was the most popular.

I agree the 45-3 is funny. And it was funny that night. On national TV, for all the world to see. I think your mouth running coach pretty much confirmed everything with his no comment stance.

Welcome to the agony of da feet :D

the jets big piggy got the wildcard,
the jets big piggy couldn't stay home,
the jets big piggy was an embarassment,
the jets big piggy's playoff wins were none
the jets big piggy cried, "wee wee wee" all the way back to his creepy ad (where people like that kind of thing)

It's Rex. I think we've moved beyond the phase where we question whether or not it could be him.

This will play out like the Tiger Woods thing, although without the whole catastrophic downfall and enormous price tag.

First, we try to wrap our heads around the news report. There's a brief period of denial, for sure (If you're a Patriots fan, you replace the stage of denial with reveling). Next, we try to play with other possibilities, and wonder how far the story goes. Then, there's a period of introspection, where we grapple with our own thoughts on the story. Following that, we brace for the slow drip of corroborating stories, and the numerous sources that come out of the shadows to give more exacting detail.

In another month, this will be old news. But we have a game this week. We have a game next week. I don't care what he does with his wife. I hope they enjoy a healthy s3x life. I'd just prefer it happened in the off-season.
I disagree. I think that anyone who read that Rex would like to watch 3 meb simulaneous bang different orifices of his wife will remember that every time they see him.
I think this will have a huge effect on his reputation.

I disagree. I think that anyone who read that Rex would like to watch 3 meb simulaneous bang different orifices of his wife will remember that every time they see him.
I think this will have a huge effect on his reputation.

It is hard to get it out of your mind.

Dear Woody:

I hereby resign as HC of the NYC

-RR

All jokes aside, does anyone else find it ridiculous how Big Ben was suspended 4 games for something that didnt get him any jail time, and Goddell has done thorough investigation on Brett Favre's picture messaging.... But with Rex the NFL says its a "personal matter" and that's that. No investigation. Nothing.

If anything, This Rex Ryan thing is "conduct detrimental" to the league more so than the two previous situations noted above. This is a huge embarrassment to the NFL when one of the most popular outspoken coaches is exposed for having Nipple torture festishes and is basically whoring his wife out on swinger websites.

Last edited:
All jokes aside, does anyone else find it ridiculous how Big Ben was suspended 4 games for something that didnt get him any jail time, and Goddell has done thorough investigation on Brett Favre's picture messaging.... But with Rex the NFL says its a "personal matter" and that's that. No investigation. Nothing.

If anything, This Rex Ryan thing is "conduct detrimental" to the league more so than the two previous situations noted above. This is a huge embarrassment to the NFL when one of the most popular outspoken coaches is exposed for having Nipple torture festishes and is basically whoring his wife out on swinger websites.

Ben had non-consensual sex.

Brett sent text messages of his junk, what is being investigated is if it was consensual or not.

Like Brandon Spike, everything Rex Ryan did was between consenting adults.

RR may be a bit odd. And quite stupid for putting it on the web, but it was between consenting adults.

The fact that Rapistberger didn't get jail time doesn't mean he was innocent. Nothing that has come out about Rex says anything was non-consenual or done without anyone's knowledge (I mean, obviously, his wife knew she was being filmed).

As much as I am enjoying Rexy's misery, what Rapistberger did is a whole different level of misconduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes