PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Videos & More (merged many times)

How can you even spend brain time on it? Comedy is the only healthy defense I can think of to ward off the irreversible mental trauma that arises from finding out that fat snacker Rex Ryan is a BDSM swinger foot fetishist who knows what else....

It's a stereotype that people who do BDSM are fat/unattractive. The stereotype, fortunately, is far from universally true. But if one goes to a BDSM gathering and finds that half or more of the people there are actually attractive, that's a pleasant surprise.

It's a stereotype that people who do BDSM are fat/unattractive. The stereotype, fortunately, is far from universally true. But if one goes to a BDSM gathering and finds that half or more of the people there are actually attractive, that's a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for the inside scoop, dude....:rolleyes:

Life is too short, folks. It's important to take time and smell the feet along the way.

Hilarious as it may be, I still wish this story never got out only because it's so damn disgusting.

Last edited:
Life is too short, folks. It's important to take time and smell the feet along the way.

I once thought you were devoid of humor...I'm glad to say I was badly mistaken...;)

Really...It's all about the FOOTball game this weekend.

They always say that a man's profession says a lot about him.

Santonio Holmes also is battling turf TOE. I'm not kidding, it was reported today.

so...300 posts later I'd say this story has really grown some "legs"...

so...300 posts later I'd say this story has really grown some "legs"...

...and we've established that Rexy is a "Sole Man".

-1 internet dollar to James Brown-

Santonio Holmes also is battling turf TOE. I'm not kidding, it was reported today.

Word is that Rex will be taking a "hands on" approach with Santonio's rehab.

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh. Only cool for hot chicks, man. With other hot chicks.

(Whatever you do on your time is fine by me so long as you don't hurt anybody, but that is just way too much information.)

Not to worry. A pleasingly large minority of the chicks are quite hot. ;)

can "Crossdresser Rex" be far behind "Toe Tape International"???

gal_backpage_1111.jpg

Last edited:
can "Crossdresser Rex" be far behind "Toe Tape International"???

gal_backpage_1111.jpg

I meant that the REAL chicks are, in sufficiently many cases, quite hot.

The fake ones commonly do disgust me, as do a few of the other items on his list.

Things are about to hit the fan, there now reports that there are naked pictures of his wife online and they are about to come out. There is a link to the source I am trying to get the link from another forum I am not registered there.

Things are about to hit the fan, there now reports that there are naked pictures of his wife online and they are about to come out. There is a link to the source I am trying to get the link from another forum I am not registered there.

take cover boys...INCOMINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!

tres-bombshell.jpg

Skimming this thread 24 hours later, it would appear to be the strongest evidence yet for the reality of karma... :cool:

Hi sports fans!!! Welp...guess I'll just post it and let YOU, the reader decide..

front122310.jpg

C'mon!! Let's all rally to Wrecksie's defense!!! Yay team!!! We'll beat you with our loafers and slap you up with our pumps! OG JTSE!!!!

back122310.jpg

oh my god.................best season ever?

i think so

Ryan's joke about his wife being a supermodel is acquiring a whole lot of new context ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents