PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Other users names in signatures

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I feel like this came up a while ago but I've noticed it's becoming a thing again. I've removed a couple, but I'm putting this notice out there where if you've mentioned another poster negatively in your signature, please take a moment to remove it.

I think most people would agree that nothing good can come of it. Going at it within a thread I think is plenty and we don't need an ongoing issue like this, which honestly just antagonizes future arguments.

So in the off chance you fall into this category, please save me the step and go ahead and delete it. I appreciate it.

Carry on :cool:

I feel like this came up a while ago but I've noticed it's becoming a thing again. I've removed a couple, but I'm putting this notice out there where if you've mentioned another poster negatively in your signature, please take a moment to remove it.

I think most people would agree that nothing good can come of it. Going at it within a thread I think is plenty and we don't need an ongoing issue like this, which honestly just antagonizes future arguments.

So in the off chance you fall into this category, please save me the step and go ahead and delete it. I appreciate it.

OK, Ian..

I still can’t see signatures, even when browsing on desktop, even with “Show people’s signatures with their messages” checked on in my preferences. For the longest time I thought the board just did away with signatures lol

Edit - Nevermind, looks like I can see them now.

Last edited:
Should I remove "beast' from my sig? Never meant to insult him.

I still can’t see signatures, even when browsing on desktop, even with “Show people’s signatures with their messages” checked on in my preferences. For the longest time I thought the board just did away with signatures lol
Consider yourself fortunate.

Who was that short term forum member here during Tebowmania that wanted to have about half the Bible (New Testament, sorry @Patjew ) in their signature?

Who was that short term forum member here during Tebowmania that wanted to have about half the Bible (New Testament, sorry @Patjew ) in their signature?
Christian Cat? Theocoles or whatever that greek named clown was? It defionitely was NOT SportsBlob Brandy or her toady, Remarker. True psychos...

I'm keeping AQPE's post in my sig BTW...it's not an insult it's a compliment

Ok, ok, I’ll take Ian Sucks down.

Christian Cat? Theocoles or whatever that greek named clown was? It defionitely was NOT SportsBlob Brandy or her toady, Remarker. True psychos...

Good times in that thread.

this one was the worst though. Read and you’ll see why. Saw it on the ESpN boards too and it even threatened me once for saying it was a troll. :D :D :D :D Guess it was easy to trigger. Made some racial comment about Mark Sanchez and bye bye.

American_Champion

Banned​

This sounds like most Pats fans that I've came across... Always looking to hate on Tim... What is it about him?... Is it his Race?.... Is it his Religion?... Is it his success at every level?... Or is it because he doesn't fit the mold?... Ill go with religion being the main reason.... People, especially liberals just can't stand to see a successful White, Christian do well... It really is sad... God Bless
I did like Christian cat. She was a Tebow fan over a football fan but she was friendly and I think she was sincere about wanting to learn more about the Pats and become a fan.

Last edited:
Deemosthenes...right. The boy lover. Forgive me for not having the names of famous greek pederasts on the tip of my tongue. Ironman 44 and situational awareness have not been seen here since but in that thread claim THEY are better Pats fans than any one real Pats fan on our members roster. These people got very very angry when confronted with the obvious truth about their precious Timmy from God. Nothing beats SportsBlobBrandy and Remarker back then though. Brandy actually thought she could start her own league in competition with the NFL and draft her Tee-Tee-Tebow #1....

Last edited:
I only get on my phone. I completely forgot signatures were still a thing, forgot I even had one.

I'm proud to say that whenever I've quoted a poster in my sig it's ALWAYS because I fell in love with the quote, even wished I'd have thought of it! :D

For example, I want to know if @A Defiant Goose can actually fit in a dryer and how the trick is done! :haha:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back