PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NBC: Favre injured ankles, wrists, leg, and head

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a heroic performance for favre. he's 40 and took hit after hit and stood in there. he made a bonehead play at the end for sure, but it was adrian peterson who cost the vikings that game. anyway, the saints might be more likely to knock off indy...that's what counts. :D

Ou know what the difference between Favre and most football players is? Favre gets a handful of dings and takes them to the media. Most others go home, rehab, shut up, and realize that it's just part of the game. I'm shocked no teamate has told him to grow a set, rub some dirt on it, and douche out that rusty vag of his. What an effin douche.

Last edited:
Favre played a hell of a game in that Championship. If the greatest running back in the history of the universe hadn't put the ball on the ground every 30 seconds, the Vikings would have won the game, and Favre would be going for a Super Bowl victory.

But, yeah, let's make stupid comments about Favre when Brady and company got pasted in the wild card round.
Yeah, and if ifs and buts were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas. And if the referee made the right call, Kevin Faulk would have had the first down on 4th and 2. And if the world's greatest cornerback, Asante Samuel, hadn't dropped a sure interception that went right through his hands, the Patriots would have won their fourth Super Bowl. And if Lord Favre had simply run 5 more yards and fallen down, he would have been given well-deserved credit for getting his team within field goal distance of a trip to the Super Bowl. But he didn't, and he hasn't in years and he never will again because he 'd rather take a chance and be the absolute hero rather than simply be an important cog in a championship team. He's an ass.

Yeah, and if ifs and buts were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas. And if the referee made the right call, Kevin Faulk would have had the first down on 4th and 2. And if the world's greatest cornerback, Asante Samuel, hadn't dropped a sure interception that went right through his hands, the Patriots would have won their fourth Super Bowl. And if Lord Favre had simply run 5 more yards and fallen down, he would have been given well-deserved credit for getting his team within field goal distance of a trip to the Super Bowl. But he didn't, and he hasn't in years and he never will again because he 'd rather take a chance and be the absolute hero rather than simply be an important cog in a championship team. He's an ass.

See, this is the sort of silliness that I expect from Jets fans.

man, if Peyton only takes half the beating favre did, it will be one of the best SB's ever

If Manning takes half the beating Favre did, the Saints will set Super Bowl records for personal fouls, ejections, and arrests during a game.

are you insinuating this yearly ritual is akin to a sort of flatulence?

Ou know what the difference between Favre and most football players is? Favre gets a handful of dings and takes them to the media. Most others go home, rehab, shut up, and realize that it's just part of the game. I'm shocked no teamate has told him to grow a set, rub some dirt on it, and douche out that rusty vag of his. What an effin douche.

Did you even read the link? :rolleyes:

It's the same **** that was said about our QB playing through broken ribs and other injuries. The QB didn't say it, someone else is saying it.

Last edited:
Favre played a hell of a game in that Championship. If the greatest running back in the history of the universe hadn't put the ball on the ground every 30 seconds, the Vikings would have won the game, and Favre would be going for a Super Bowl victory.

But, yeah, let's make stupid comments about Favre when Brady and company got pasted in the wild card round.

Buddy, it sounds like you could really use a sip these days.

That being said, during the game I emailed to a Vikes fan friend-o-mine that Favre might get killed. He really was getting the crap kicked out him.

(Does that explain why he was speaking funny after the game? Oh, that's Mississippi... Never mind.)

Man, if Peyton only takes half the beating Favre did, it will be one of the best SB's ever.

If I were HC of the Saints (or any other team, really), I would tell one of my defenders to pull a Joe Turkey Jones (vs.Terry Bradshaw) on PayaTon on the first play from scrimmage. Windmill him through the turf, hope something gets broken, and take the 15 yards & the backup QB for the rest of the game.

I agree with Koma, though, that the zebras are going to protect the skirt-wearing, horse-faced goober any time any Saint comes within arm's length of the hillbilly.

If I were HC of the Saints (or any other team, really), I would tell one of my defenders to pull a Joe Turkey Jones (vs.Terry Bradshaw) on PayaTon on the first play from scrimmage. Windmill him through the turf, hope something gets broken, and take the 15 yards & the backup QB for the rest of the game.

I agree with Koma, though, that the zebras are going to protect the skirt-wearing, horse-faced goober any time any Saint comes within arm's length of the hillbilly.
:eek:

YouTube - Turkey Jones' Greatest Sack

Oh, dear.

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back