PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: May Rex Choke on a Cheeseburger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a game thread or what?

Jest Super Bowl Parade scheduled for Feb 9

Jets plan Super Bowl parade for Feb. 9 - AFC East Blog - ESPN
When laying out the upcoming calendar for his players, Ryan presented them with a schedule that boldly went beyond this week's practice schedule for Saturday's playoff game against the Cincinnati Bengals in Paul Brown Stadium.

Ryan wanted the Jets to know their Super Bowl parade will take place Feb. 9.
Bill Polian to be guest of honor.

Re: Jest Super Bowl Parade scheduled for Feb 9

He's such a douch bag. I hope somebody blasts this guy after whooping his teams ass.

Last edited:
Man that's unbelievable, I hope the colts trash those bums. Send em home where they belong. They won a wild card playoff game and Ryan logic was to plan a super bowl victory parade, thats gonna bite him in his chunky ass come next week after they lose.

I don't really get the hatred. Yes, he is arrogant and over-the-top. That is part of his appeal. He's a pretty funny guy, actually. I'll root for them to beat the Colts !

I hope the Jets lose all their games (unless it's an end-of-season seeding thing) - but not because of Rex. Hilarious.

I don't really get the hatred. Yes, he is arrogant and over-the-top. That is part of his appeal. He's a pretty funny guy, actually. I'll root for them to beat the Colts !

I hope the Jets lose all their games (unless it's an end-of-season seeding thing) - but not because of Rex. Hilarious.

You must have missed the trash he talked about the Patriots. That made him pretty hard to like in my book. Not that any of what he says carries any weight (pun intended), but his bluster wears pretty thin (yes, another pun) when the Green Beans win.

Watching New Jersey vs. Indianapolis seems like Satan vs. The Devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back