PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT : Looking for a game -- 2009 Patriots vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDS11

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is recording all Pats games around here, so I was hoping somebody could help me get the 2009 Falcons / Patriots game in HD (1080i). That's the only game I'm missing from 2009. I've looked around torrent sites, but most HD files are too much compressed (so that the game could fit on a single DVD) and it doesn't look good on a big screen tv...

Thanks for your help !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OT : Looking for a game

Anyone ?
The game was on FOX, which means that the broadcast would be in 720p, not 1080i.

Bump.

I know lots of people here record all of the Pats games.

Anybody here able to help a fellow Pats fan out with the 2009 game against the Falcons?

thanks

You could try searching torrents for the game, but I imagine you'll have a hard time finding anything that isn't from this year / a famous game.

Oh damn! I have been looking for the longest time for full Patriot Games. How big are the files usually? Is there any chance you could send me a couple or tell me where to get em? Thanks!

I sent the op a pm on this.

btw EOM. Ian would prefer we do not post links to illegal downloading sites :D

What exactly is it? I can't see anything without logging in or signing up. I just don't want to sign up and not find what im looking for.

its a site where you can download Patriot games. They're torrent files, and yes, they're big files.

Sorry I'm a noob at this torrent stuff. How big we talking?

no problem. I was really clueless when i first went to that site. The file sizes depend on the quality. I usually DL 720I. The file size is usually in the 3-4 GB range. People do upload lesser quality games, and in some cases 1080i. It all depends on quality.

plan on buying a big portable drive, if you join that site :D

Thanks for the few people who directed me to the TYT website. However, I'm already part of that community and the reason I was looking here instead is that most ''cappers'' on TYT (those who are capturing the games, and made them available to others) are usually compressing the file so it will fit on a DVD (4.7GB). Looks OK on a computer screen, not as much on a 50'' tv.

I joined the HD party a little late, starting recording and archiving in HD in 2009. So now I'm looking to upgrade to HD any games prior to 2009. I'm pretty sure somebody, somewhere, has Super Bowl 38 and 39 on a DVHS tape or was able to record the HD feed over the air...I'm still searching for that person !!

Another offtopic interest - anyone know where you can get NFL draft dvds. I found one site and actually got a bunch of them, but he didn't have the full drafts. Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is recording all Pats games around here, so I was hoping somebody could help me get the 2009 Falcons / Patriots game in HD (1080i). That's the only game I'm missing from 2009. I've looked around torrent sites, but most HD files are too much compressed (so that the game could fit on a single DVD) and it doesn't look good on a big screen tv...

Thanks for your help !!

No offense but why would you want a game from 09? Especially that game, I don't even remember it much so it must have been a weak one. If you are a collector of games I could understand. I personally only have copies of the dynasty era, I thought about getting games from 10 (like @ Steelers and of course the 45-3 classic) but its too painful to watch how good we were without a playoff win.

I'm pretty sure somebody, somewhere, has Super Bowl 38 and 39 on a DVHS tape or was able to record the HD feed over the air...I'm still searching for that person !!

I would love to upgrade my DVD of Panthers Pats SB or even better the first SB win over the Rams, but that isn't going to be available in HD.

Does anyone know how you can get on? I tried all day to sign up, but it keeps saying that the account limit (which for some reason is F&%*ING ONE!!!) has been reached.:mad: Please help.

Does anyone know how you can get on? I tried all day to sign up, but it keeps saying that the account limit (which for some reason is F&%*ING ONE!!!) has been reached.:mad: Please help.

I don't think it's 1....I've been trying to sign up for months with no luck.

But before it said the limit was 10,000 or something like that.

I would love to upgrade my DVD of Panthers Pats SB or even better the first SB win over the Rams, but that isn't going to be available in HD.

Super Bowl 36 was broadcasted in standard definition, so obviously it won't be available in HD. But all other Super Bowl since then should be...on the TenYardTorrent website, Super Bowl 37 is available in HD. Unfortunately, no such luck for SB 38 and 39...so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes