PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kerry Rhodes hints at a "big announcement"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Jets get a receiver they just plugged one of their biggest holes. While the Patriots are trading away there defense for future players. I think the Jets will make themselves favorites in the division.

I don't want this to deteriorate into a flamerrific thread, so let's maybe all take a little breath and stop hyperventilating to the point of insanity, shall we? The jets are not making themselves favorites in anything outside of a Swaggerlicious bulletin board material league.

Breathe, young lady...

ok. maybe the Jets will not be favorites but they will be alot better since last year.
I am not a troll. I love the Patriots. I do not love everything they do thou....

Last edited:
Good teams trade away older, veteran players in contract years for high 1st round picks. Bad teams do what the Jets and Raiders do. The Jets will just never, ever learn.

I don't want this to deteriorate into a flamerrific thread, so let's maybe all take a little breath and stop hyperventilating to the point of insanity, shall we? The jets are not making themselves favorites in anything outside of a Swaggerlicious bulletin board material league.

Breathe, young lady...

I think it's going to be a race between the Jets and Bills as to who gets to 8 losses first. :cool:

And if the Jets get Marchall, then it will be a race to see which WR (TO or Marshall) explodes first and takes the locker room down with them.. :singing:

I think it's going to be a race between the Jets and Bills as to who gets to 8 losses first. :cool:

And if the Jets get Marchall, then it will be a race to see which WR (TO or Marshall) explodes first and takes the locker room down with them.. :singing:

The Jets lockerroom is ALREADY about to implode.

Didn't you see the above quoted Mangold to Rhodes Tweet?

I'm LOVING this!!!!!!! :D :D :D

The Jets lockerroom is ALREADY about to implode.

Didn't you see the above quoted Mangold to Rhodes Tweet?

I'm LOVING this!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Yup... seems to me only the Fins and Pats are actually planning ahead for the season, while the other two are busy with family squabbles.

Sometimes, life is just too much darn fun! :singing:

If the Jets get a receiver they just plugged one of their biggest holes. While the Patriots are trading away there defense for future players. I think the Jets will make themselves favorites in the division.

you have to relax. the jets will not be favorites to win the afc east even with marshall. Richard Seymour is a very talented player, but in my opinion, he was a player we could afford to part with. His versatility will certainly be missed, but its 1 player out of 53. I think since the 2004-2005 season he has been overrated by many people. we will be just fine

From Twitter: "# For those who think i was talking bout B Marshall, Guess again!!!
about 1 hour ago from web" - Kerry Rhodes

http://twitter.com/KERRYRHODES then scroll down.

I guess Marshall's staying in denver...

Last edited:
Random, crazy thought: The Jets trade w/ Raiders for Richard Seymour.

Random, crazy thought: The Jets trade w/ Raiders for Richard Seymour.

No, Rhodes started tweeting about this "mystery move" before Seymour was traded.

If rank-and-file players are catching wind of major personnel moves/acquisitions days before they're announced and "hinting" about them publicly, something is wrong with that organization.

I am thinking the big announcement is the Jets will be partnering with Jet Blue.

Not very exciting.

I think we can now safely call the Jets "the Bizarro Patriots."

I am thinking the big announcement is the Jets will be partnering with Jet Blue.

Do they have a freight department to accommodate Tubby Wrecks?

Big Announcement? Rex Ryan lost 3 pounds on the Nutrasystem diet?

Not very exciting.

Hey.. maybe changing to "Jet Green" as in naming rights for the airline?

Stranger things have happened as of late.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's a scam to get more followers.

Typical moronic Jet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye