PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kaepernick met with Elway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Denver and Colin Kaepernick agree to a restructured contract, Broncos then expected to trade mid-round pick to SF to complete deal.

Adam schefter

Mid round better be a third or third and 5th
Dont help the Donkeys out Niners should as for A player like Sanders or Latimer

He's a good fit for a Kubiak offense, I like this move for them a lot. Although, I'd def rather have Fitz if he's going to lower his price.

Denver with Kaepernick doesn't really change them a ton - you just really need to respect the run, whether it's a rushing play or a Kaepernick designed run or scramble. He can't really throw for ****, though. He's got a big arm but no touch at all. Just defend the deep ball and the run and you're probably okay.

I am curious how Kubiak's offense will change this year, however, now that the chop block's been outlawed.

Denver with Kaepernick doesn't really change them a ton - you just really need to respect the run, whether it's a rushing play or a Kaepernick designed run or scramble. He can't really throw for ****, though. He's got a big arm but no touch at all. Just defend the deep ball and the run and you're probably okay.

I am curious how Kubiak's offense will change this year, however, now that the chop block's been outlawed.

Cut blocking is still legal, so not much will change, probably.

Last edited:

I mean, the guy did light the Patriots up a few years ago.

Best solution for both in given circumstances. Extended plays are their best weapon. If he gets his rookie confidence back (carried by still very reliable defence), might be a good fit.

What is going to happen with Fitzpatrick? Who would sign him now if the Jest are outta money and the Donkeys get Kaep?

Because he is a terrible QB?

He took a team to two straight NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl and were a goal line stand away from winning it.

He had two down years in seasons where there was coaching turmoil.

Kapernick may not be the force he once was, but he's far from terrible.

Even with a restructure how the **** do they keep finding cap space to do this??

Plus ridley had a terrible fumble that game that almost put the game out of reach.

I think that was in the 1st quarter

Regardless, that game was one of my "favorite losses"

Denver with Kap is the 49ers with Harbaugh and that D. Don't ask him to do any more than he's capable of, rely on your D and the run game and the Broncos will be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back